Los Angeles, CA

Posted January 31, 2013
Kiddie tots is a wonderful school. For someone to try and put Ms jenny down in any type of way is foolish! !! My son just left in 2012 and he left knowing everything he needed to know!!!! Jenny and her staff have done a great job over the years I have dealt with them. So if your child has left there not learning/knowing something maybe they have a personal disability or maybe as a parent youre not putting in your effort because I know for a fact based off of my child's progress and family and friends who have attended their recently that jenny works very hard with these children. I do not care to know of the new staff because ms. Jenny can never be replaced!!!!

Posted February 10, 2011
Kiddie Tots is a wonderful school for your Toddler. Its a safe school with a wonderful reading, writing, and math program. Ms. Jenny is a great instructor: she's caring and nurturing with the best interest of every child in mind. My daughter has been there for over two years now and I'm very impressed the outcome. I appreciate all of the hard work and dedication of the Kiddie Tots staff.

Posted October 08, 2010
I attended this school when I was younger. It was a great learning experience. The teachers were so loving and caring with their students.

Kiddie Tots Prep School 0

Posted June 04, 2009
Kiddie Tots is an excellent small school and learning environment for children. The director, Ms Jeanie is nurturing and well versed in the teaching strategies for young learners. All three of my children attended;all three enrolled at age 2 and all three were reading,writing and adding and subtracting by age 3. Now all three are enrolled in public school and have tested and placed in the GATE programs. (Gifted And Talented Education Program) Parents please enroll your children in early education programs, the sooner they are introduced to academic excellence the more it becomes part of them.

Kiddie Tots Prep School
10411 S Western Ave, Los Angeles, CA  90047
Last modified Kiddie Tots Prep School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Kiddie Tots Prep School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top