Los Angeles Hebrew High School 0

Posted September 22, 2009
as I approch my last graduation from LA Hebrew High I can tell you that the sense of community and the need to repair the world that is taught by words and by example is just extrodinary. The kids (mine included) that graduate, do so with a sense of obligation to make the world a little bit better every day. Math and Sciense are importiant but the knowledge that we all have a responsability to make the world better just because we are there...that is something that I wish all our heads of state would learn. The world would be a much nicer place.

Los Angeles Hebrew High School
5900 Sepulveda Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  91411
Last modified Los Angeles Hebrew High School is a Private school that serves grades 8-12
Los Angeles Hebrew High School Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top