Bad
Good

This school is OK compared to my child's residential school. He is in a special needs program there for Autism. My child is in preschool. Think the program needs a lot of modifications & accommodations for this program. There is NO disability parking for the parents or in general on campus or the surrounding area which is a tremendous hassle in the mornings. The school is a positive one however. Everyone seems to be united. The school is nestled in a residential area. I like it. It seems nice & quiet. I like how small it is. Its mainly latino students attending the school with few blacks whites and asians. Overall, its a decent school. Gave it a 3/5 star rating because Utah Street Elementary could use some work. I know the LAUSD has priority when it comes down to decisions but a community of parents residential or non residential has a voice also. Hope this review helps.

this is an excellent school. my kids love it and staff is ver nice. evertime i call or go in the staff always listens to what i have to say. there is not alot of students and my kids will be staying there till the 8th grade so wont have the hasle of taking them to another schooll for jr high

I love this school. The principal she is a nice person as well as a good principal. All staff is wonderfull. I love that my daughter even thought she should be going to a jr high i love that she is staying in the same school and dosent have to go through the tranformation of a new school, teachers, friends and all that comes with it.

Utah St. School has really made a huge improvement!! They have added a 7th grade and now an 8th grade!! My child's 7th grade teachers this year were excellent. They really care about each student and are outstanding in their fields. Our scores have gone up and we are like a private school atmosphere. Thanks to all the teachers at Utah!

As you can tell parent involvement is extremely low at our school. Although we have added two grades to our elementary school: 6th and 7th, I hope not to lose focus of the basic needs: lower teacher / student ratios, students must rise to the challenge (as opposed to the teachers lecturing down), physical education must be introduced (daily) and parents must get involved!. There are a lot of smart children in our school but they get lost among the english learners! My son has been at Utah two years now.

Last modified Utah Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.