Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The principal is incredibly dedicated to the students and committed to making the school the best it can be.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The population of the school reflects the population of Los Angeles and it is so great to have our child go to school in this supportive, sensitive and mixed community. We feel really lucky to have this great option on the westside.

My daughter is a senior at Venice High School and we love it! She transferred from a westside private school and we have honestly found the level of teaching and commitment to the students as good if not better.

We love Venice, the principal rocks. My daughter is doing great here. We choose Venice

We have 2 daughters enrolled in the world languages magnet program at Venice High. We have been very pleased with the quality and dedication of all their teachers and the school administration. The magnet program offers many AP courses to choose from and attracts a diverse student group.

My child is in his second year in the engineering magnet at Venice HS, and I have only good things to say about the school. Whatever went on there in the past is clearly over. The teachers and administration are engaged, involved, and responsive. My child has learned a huge amount and is always eager to begin the next school day. I hope that they keep up the great work that they're doing.

This is a great school. I am enrolled in the STEMM engineering program, which is in its second year here at Venice. The teachers are great. They are engaging, teach lessons clearly and thoroughly, and will help with any problems someone may have. It is amazing what the teachers put up with working for the district. They have to deal with large classes, changing curriculum, and misbehaving kids, and somehow manage to end the day with a smile. I don't know how they do it.

my school has the best teachers you will ever find this school also has a lot of magnet students and also is a clean school

The new STEM Magnet has the potential to be great, but the administration and the district could get a little more behind it. There was a LOT of scheduling confusion at the beginning of the year leading and the Magnet really needs a source of funding for all the technology needed for the electives they offer and would like to offer, but which really make the Magnet an outstanding choice in high schools on the west side. The teachers seem very enthusiastic and willing to give. It would be nice if the school could figure out how to count the engineering classes as "science" as it is very difficult to meet all the A-G requirements, PE and an elective in 9th and 10th grades with only 6 periods to schedule.

I am a current graduate from the Venice High School Global Language Magnet class of 2013 and I am now a college student at California State University of Northridge. The Venice Magnet is a a great school and the community is wondeful.The counselor Ms.Roche-blair is amazing!! At VEnice you will always find help if you ask for it. You won't regret sending your child here. Me and my two sisters graduated from Venice (2012 and 2013) and know my cousin started hoing here this school year as a freshman and he loves the school already. GO GONDOS!!!

Last modified Venice Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.