Vernon City Elementary School 5

Posted July 16, 2013
Vernon City Elementary is a wonderful school. The teachers are very dedicated and motivate their students to do their best. Teachers communicate with parents efficiently. My daughter has been in this school since the first grade. This school goes up to the sixth grade which is awesome, I wish it went up to the eighth grade. The after school program WoodCraft Rangers is better and very helpful. My daughter enjoys being there. I love that it's a small school and everyone knows everyone. I hope to find a middle school as great as this one. I recommend this school to everyone who wants their child(ren) to succeed.

Vernon City Elementary School 4

Posted June 24, 2004

Vernon City Elementary School
2360 East Vernon Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90058
Last modified Vernon City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vernon City Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.