Los Angeles, CA
Students enrolled: 1,215

Virgil Middle School 5

Posted February 24, 2015
They support students to success. My child is well prepared for high school next year.

Virgil Middle School 5

Posted November 02, 2009
i went to that school for 1 year and teachers are awsome... the teacher i most like was mr. nemiroff

Virgil Middle School 1

Posted October 18, 2009
Virgil Middle School has the most wonderful teachers! My son loves his teachers who enable him to reach his potential! However, according to the teachers, they do not feel supported by the current Principal, and the morale is low. Other than the Principal, the teachers are #1

Virgil Middle School

Posted October 09, 2009
Virgil Middle School is one of the best places in Los Angeles for learning. The students have so much potential. And the teachers there are so dedicated to making a difference! Their AVID program is just one example. The bottom line is that the teachers are motivating students to learn and get a taste of the possibilities that are out there. It's exciting to see this enthusiasm and dedication (on the part of both teachers, as well as students)! I would love for Virgil to be recognized - because the students and teachers there deserve it so!

Virgil Middle School 1

Posted September 04, 2009
Biggest mistake I ever made,going to this stupid school.Clearly I have no life and the rest of my classmates are just a pain in the butt.

Virgil Middle School 2

Posted March 02, 2009
The school has plenty of nice smart well cared teachers and some of the students are well not friendly in a word. A lot of fights and dangers happen and I wish it can stop the more I go. But from an academic point of view we are smart kids with great power of knowledge.

Virgil Middle School 3

Posted December 11, 2008
As an eight grader I say the school has improved alot over the last two years.

Virgil Middle School 2

Posted March 28, 2008
as a former student, i say it was not a very good school. the teachers need to let students work together more.

Virgil Middle School 4

Posted November 19, 2007
Virgil is a great school alot of people say we are bad kids and we don't know nothing. Thats all lies!!! We learn and yeah we are not the richest school but we rewspect our territory! we aren't ashamed we represent virgil. And we do have after school activities like cheer,drill, soccer, basketball, football, softball,hip-hop,and many other things. So before people people talk they need to go to our and see that we are not bad. We have respect for our school and others need to have respect for us!

Virgil Middle School 4

Posted October 12, 2007
This school is ok but i dont think its the teachers fault that students are failing...its the students fault because i see alot of students that doesnt want to study and not interested in learning

Virgil Middle School
152 North Vermont Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90004
Last modified Virgil Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Virgil Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top