Los Angeles, CA
Students enrolled: 1,674

Posted May 15, 2013
This school is horrible! I called the front office because my daughter called me saying someone was trying to jump her and then they never even checked on her nothing! my daughter got jumped and all they said was sorry its horrible I will never recommend lauds to turn it into a green dot school they actually listen to you not like this school !

George Washington Preparatory High School 0

Posted September 21, 2009
When I first started teaching at WPHS, I was scared! The students seemed rowdy and the teachers seemed unwelcoming. Here I am 5 years later and still there. I love this school. The majority of the teachers at Washington Preparatory are there because of their love for the students, and many will go above and beyond for them. The students are many times misunderstood but when given a chance and a little push in the right direction they often flourish right before ones eyes. This the most amazing thing to witness and often reinforces the reason why one becomes a teacher. Love the Prep. and all that it has to offer.

Posted April 20, 2009
I used to attend this high school back in 9th and 10th grade, this is a really horrible school. the parents and teachers dont know what the students have to go through everyday day..the adults dont know anything..

Posted November 12, 2008

Posted September 22, 2008

Posted July 21, 2008

Posted June 22, 2008

Posted May 06, 2008

Posted May 02, 2008

George Washington Preparatory High School 3

Posted February 27, 2008
My son now attends Washington Prep., And I could'nt be happier. People should'nt judge things they don't know about. I love the way all the students who play sports support each othe, the students at Washington (who particpate) in the schools activities are truley family! I'm proud to say my children attend Washington Prep! the magnet schools is the greatest. Go prep!! and as I stated before if the student wants to learn he will, parents and schools have got to work together!

George Washington Preparatory High School
10860 South Denker Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90047
Last modified George Washington Preparatory High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George Washington Preparatory High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top