Los Angeles, CA

Posted November 02, 2009
My school is within a big school called Miguel Contreas Learning Complex. The Academic Leadership Community is my favorite school because all the teachers are interesting and they become your friend. The school makes me feel like I belong and comfortable. My voice is heard and the staff actually listen to me.

Academic Leadership Community School 4

Posted October 07, 2009
my school has alot of cool things. One of the cool things is that we have all the sport a school could give. however we also have a good education area and they teach us many differnet thing . For example we have classes like latin american studies, marine biology, physics, Calculus, and more. That's why i think that my school is the best.

Posted October 05, 2009
Academic Leadership Community high school is comprised of dedicated teachers and staff who devote their lives in educating students. Our student population is made up of hard working students whose goal is to graduate from high school and continue their education by attending college. Our community has one goal to prepare our students for life after high school.

Posted October 05, 2009
I love ALC beacuse as few of the school inLAUSD teachers do care for our students and we guide them to be ready for life after high school. I am pround to say that, when a student graduates for our school they are prepared to attend a 4 year university and other institutions.

Posted October 04, 2009
I love the faculty and staff at our school. We work as a team and have become almost like family!

Academic Leadership Community School 4

Posted October 03, 2009
Our school provides a small environment in which teacher, students and parents combine thier talents in order to help each other suceed. Because we are a small school we are able to provide indivdual attention while prepare ALL our students for the possibility of going to college if they so choose. We are also on a tight budget in hard times but our teachers are dedicated, staying late nearly every day, putting in extra tutoring hours for students, helping each other and attending sporting events to supoprt the students. Therefore, we deserve a little extra help so that we can make the most of the great staff and site that we have.

Academic Leadership Community School 5

Posted May 06, 2009
I'm a parent, I am been so luky to send my kids to this wonderful school execelent teachers, execelent personal i always get the help that I need, very safe, is the best.

Posted April 23, 2009
A great school that is truly a learning community. I graduated last year and miss this school a lot. The teachers care about students and challenge them more than the surrounding schools.

322 Lucas Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90017
Last modified Academic Leadership Community School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Academic Leadership Community School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top