Bad
Good

Rfk Community Schools- For The Visual Arts And Humanities 1

Posted April 08, 2015
I went to check out this school and I don't know why Visual Arts and Humanities is in the school's name as it looked the same as any other high school.

Rfk Community Schools- For The Visual Arts And Humanities 1

Posted April 08, 2015
I was not impressed with this school and it is not a school for visual arts.

Rfk Community Schools- For The Visual Arts And Humanities 2

Posted December 29, 2011
i am very confused with this school. i am now looking for high schools to go to and i did find the school website but it was very hard to know if it is the right one. i live 2 blocks from this school. But to me it doesn't seem like this school would give me the information or something like the other schools would.

Rfk Community Schools- For The Visual Arts And Humanities 4

Posted February 16, 2011
I was so glad to be a part of an amazing school! The teachers and the principal truly took the time to get to know me as a person and helped direct me when I needed guidance. I made some great friends who will always be a part of me and even when things got tough someone was always there to help me! The teachers encouraged me to go to a 4 year out of state college. I'm glad I took their advice!

Rfk Community Schools- For The Visual Arts And Humanities 5

Posted March 26, 2010
The interaction between the students and the teacher is personalized. The community in this school is also very close-knit. If you want your children to go to a rigorous, yet loving community and focuses mainly on the ideals of arts and humanities, check out the school.

Rfk Community Schools- For The Visual Arts And Humanities 5

Posted September 01, 2009
SVAH helps me so much in fulfilling my dreams through the help of the teachers. If you're a student in SVAH, teachers there will push you and help you achieve your academic goals and give you recognition. It gives me a feeling of welcomeness and belongingness. THe academics are very,very challenging and they really focus on just not getting a student graduate but much more than that. It helps srudents build self-esteem, knowledge, and skills that will be helpful in college and in REAL LIFE.

Rfk Community Schools- For The Visual Arts And Humanities
701 South Catalina Street, Los Angeles, CA  90005-1943
Last modified Rfk Community Schools- For The Visual Arts And Humanities is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.