Bad
Good

I went to check out this school and I don't know why Visual Arts and Humanities is in the school's name as it looked the same as any other high school.

I was not impressed with this school and it is not a school for visual arts.

i am very confused with this school. i am now looking for high schools to go to and i did find the school website but it was very hard to know if it is the right one. i live 2 blocks from this school. But to me it doesn't seem like this school would give me the information or something like the other schools would.

I was so glad to be a part of an amazing school! The teachers and the principal truly took the time to get to know me as a person and helped direct me when I needed guidance. I made some great friends who will always be a part of me and even when things got tough someone was always there to help me! The teachers encouraged me to go to a 4 year out of state college. I'm glad I took their advice!

The interaction between the students and the teacher is personalized. The community in this school is also very close-knit. If you want your children to go to a rigorous, yet loving community and focuses mainly on the ideals of arts and humanities, check out the school.

SVAH helps me so much in fulfilling my dreams through the help of the teachers. If you're a student in SVAH, teachers there will push you and help you achieve your academic goals and give you recognition. It gives me a feeling of welcomeness and belongingness. THe academics are very,very challenging and they really focus on just not getting a student graduate but much more than that. It helps srudents build self-esteem, knowledge, and skills that will be helpful in college and in REAL LIFE.

Last modified Rfk Community Schools- For The Visual Arts And Humanities is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.