Los Angeles, CA

Daniel Webster Middle School 2

Posted July 01, 2014
I'm a 6th grader at Daniel Webster, I don't like the art class because they just put up a picture and not teaching you how to draw, annoying bad kids, needs cleaner bathrooms, I see cocharoces in the area, needs better teacher,and students at Daniel Webster like when I got punch by a 8th grader because he doesn't like people bothering him, but when you bother him hem he gets mad and punches yo in the face.

Daniel Webster Middle School 4

Posted February 08, 2014
I am an 8th grader at webster middle school, and i love it. (almost) all the teachers are amazing, and I've learned so much that i have gone up a year ahead in math while I have been here. We have so many clubs to join, and it is so fun. I really recommend Webster to anyone looking for a middle school.

Posted October 14, 2013
My daughter is a 6th grade student at Webster Middle. She has wonderful teachers who are inspiring her to learn. The music program is excellent. Administration is always accessible and willing to work with parents to create a positive learning environment.

Daniel Webster Middle School 4

Posted October 13, 2012
We had many choices for a middle school and I'm glad we chose Webster. It's a pretty, well-maintained, safe campus and I always felt welcome there when I showed up to help out. Class sizes are much smaller than at other middle schools and my kids had close relationships with several outstanding teachers. My two graduated in 2012 but we still visit and still interact with some of the faculty. We miss Webster!

Posted October 12, 2012
My boys graduated from Webster June 2012. It was an amazing journey. I love the education they received, both academically and socially. The teachers and administration were wonderful. Webster has prepared my kids for high school. Go and step foot on the beautiful campus. Having a uniform was definitely a huge plus too!

Posted June 25, 2011
My son is going to 6th grade at this school in the fall. I would love to hear more reviews from both parents and students.

Posted May 22, 2011
I am a 7th grade student at Daniel Webster Middle School. The teachers at Webster are amazing, they truly care about you. Although, some kids may complain about this school I know that Daniel Webster is a fun place to be. Once you go into Webster you can feel the joy! I look forward to coming everyday and learning something new. A lot of parents may worry about their children being in a bad school, Webster is completely the opposite of that and has risen up over the last few years. The students here are great and the faculty is fun and caring. You do not have to worry about keeping your children safe because here at Webster to teachers students come first. Webster is dedicated to excellence in all that we do! Go Webster!

Posted November 18, 2010
My son is in the 6th grade and loves this school! The teachers really seem to care and this is what impresses both me and my husband the most. The campus is very attractive and Webster's website is very helpful. You can find anything you need to know about the school. I understand that they really upgraded the website and it shows. We had 3 different schools to choose from and are very happy that we chose Webster.

Posted November 15, 2010
A good school with good leadership and great teachers. There are many options with schools, I am happy that my kids go to Webster. My wife loves the uniforms. The principal is accessible. The teachers are creative and challenging! The classroom sizes are small which allows for better learning. Teachers and staff know and care about the students. This is a wonderful community school.

Posted October 19, 2010
This is my son's second year at Daniel Webster Middle school and we chose this school over a Culver City school. I know we made the right choice. I love the teachers, VP's and principal the are amazing!! I feel many people overlook this school because of the bad reputation it had. Not now this is a GREAT school that needs parents to give it a chance. My son's classes have no more than 25 students in each and the current student population is less that 700. Need I say more?

Daniel Webster Middle School
11330 West Graham Place, Los Angeles, CA  90064
Last modified Daniel Webster Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daniel Webster Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 68 reviews. Top