Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

KIPP Raices Academy
Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted October 20, 2015
Values of love, honor, integrity, and excellence instilled and emphasized to students in various ways on daily basis.

Posted October 20, 2015
Exceptional commitment from all staff including, but not limited to, teachers who are very accessible to parents and student questions via different modes of communication. I had 1 child graduate & second attending 3rd grade. They've helped my kids become over achievers who always strive to try to do their best! Can't give school kuddos enough; they're also a blue-ribbon school.

Posted May 18, 2015
My daughter has been going here since Kindergarden, she is now in 4th grade. I LOVE the way they teach the kids to exceed expectations. The teachers shows love for the students. My daughter is now at a 6th grade reading level and on her way to KIPP LA. Overall superb school. Would recommend it to ANY parent.

Posted January 18, 2015
I love the school all around the staff is understanding and quick to respond the teachers love what they and you can see in the students my daughter is a 2nd grader here been there since k and I can say she is bright and far more advance then most kids her age

Posted November 20, 2013
This is definitely the best school I have taught at, with an extremely supportive administration, collaborative teachers, and wonderful families!

Posted September 09, 2013
This school is amazing! Thanks to all of the teachers and staff for their diligent work and endless hours of dedication, love and passion for teaching! Love you all!

KIPP Raices Academy 1

Posted April 15, 2013
The school over all look is great but the staff not so much whenever I go in to ask a question they're as rude as can be, I mean they are there to provide information but the way they answer u makes u feel like your ignorant and I don't think that's good for the name of the school

Posted June 24, 2012
This is a great school BUT it is nearly impossible to get accepted to this school. The school has a VERY limited amount of space,about 3 spots vs. about 100 applicants or more depending on the grade,In my opinion it's a waste of time,there are other schools that meet the same standards,it just takes a little research ,which is what I did. I hope this helps.

Posted January 25, 2011
Kipp Raices Academy is a wonderful school. I have two children in this school and they love it. The teacher parent communication is great. The parents have the opportunity to volunteer in the classrooms, it is encouraged which I think is great. The teachers are wonderful they encourage the students to do better. I always recommending Kipp Raices to other parents. Academically Kipp Raices surpasses other elementary schools in LA. I am proud my children are Kipp Raices Academy students.

Posted November 20, 2010
Kipp Raices is an excellent school. I am a new parent to Kipp and have seen a tremendoes growth on my childrens' cognitive, social and emotioanal development within the last three months. My children are motivated to go to school on a daily basis due to the wonderful learning environment that the faculty and staff offer all children. In addition to this, parents are always welcomed since the minute that we walk into the school as Ms. Young (principal), Ms. Wiener or Mr. Brackman greet students by hand right as they are walking in. Allowing us to recognize that each student is valued independently and not just as another child walking into the school setting.

KIPP Raices Academy
668 Atlantic Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  90022-1118
Last modified KIPP Raices Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.