Posted November 20, 2013
This is definitely the best school I have taught at, with an extremely supportive administration, collaborative teachers, and wonderful families!

Posted September 09, 2013
This school is amazing! Thanks to all of the teachers and staff for their diligent work and endless hours of dedication, love and passion for teaching! Love you all!

KIPP Raices Academy 1

Posted April 15, 2013
The school over all look is great but the staff not so much whenever I go in to ask a question they're as rude as can be, I mean they are there to provide information but the way they answer u makes u feel like your ignorant and I don't think that's good for the name of the school

Posted June 24, 2012
This is a great school BUT it is nearly impossible to get accepted to this school. The school has a VERY limited amount of space,about 3 spots vs. about 100 applicants or more depending on the grade,In my opinion it's a waste of time,there are other schools that meet the same standards,it just takes a little research ,which is what I did. I hope this helps.

Posted January 25, 2011
Kipp Raices Academy is a wonderful school. I have two children in this school and they love it. The teacher parent communication is great. The parents have the opportunity to volunteer in the classrooms, it is encouraged which I think is great. The teachers are wonderful they encourage the students to do better. I always recommending Kipp Raices to other parents. Academically Kipp Raices surpasses other elementary schools in LA. I am proud my children are Kipp Raices Academy students.

Posted November 20, 2010
Kipp Raices is an excellent school. I am a new parent to Kipp and have seen a tremendoes growth on my childrens' cognitive, social and emotioanal development within the last three months. My children are motivated to go to school on a daily basis due to the wonderful learning environment that the faculty and staff offer all children. In addition to this, parents are always welcomed since the minute that we walk into the school as Ms. Young (principal), Ms. Wiener or Mr. Brackman greet students by hand right as they are walking in. Allowing us to recognize that each student is valued independently and not just as another child walking into the school setting.

Posted October 01, 2010
So far so good. We where looking for an alternative from L.A.U.S.D. Our Kinder gardener enjoys it never complains.There expectations from the students may seem a bit much,but we believe it will payoff for our sons education.

Posted June 22, 2010
Great school! I am happy I chose KIPP Raices as my daughter's first school. They have P.E., Art, and Computer classes as part of their everyday curriculum. The only thing I dislike is parent involvement (lack there of), I really wish more parents showed up to the afterschool meetings, and became involved in school activities.

KIPP Raices Academy 0

Posted April 06, 2010
I believe Kipp Raices is an excellent school. Students are all encouraged and taught with college in mind. School just started and doesn't yet have all grades. Excellence, integrity, love and honor is their motto.

KIPP Raices Academy 0

Posted February 23, 2010
Great staff Great school But they Need to work with kids that have IEP and behavior Problems

KIPP Raices Academy
668 Atlantic Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  90022
Last modified KIPP Raices Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
KIPP Raices Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top