Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Most of the teachers have Masters degrees, and some have been working at the school for over five years.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Theres a lot, but its better than none. Can't complain about students learning, right? A lot of it can be done at school, or in tutoring after school with teachers.

ICEF Vista Charter Academy is an OUTSTANDING school. From the moment you step onto the campus, you can tell the students are there to learn. The teachers are dedicated and passionate, truly care about the success of their students. Some might say its strict, but what do you expect? Do we want our students to be successful? We need to give them boundaries and mold them to be successful in the world. i HIGHLY recommend this school to anyone in the neighborhood looking for a great education for their kids

I was happy when ICEF moved into St. Gerard's campus so I could send my kids there. It filled a void in the neighborhood. But now they just promise for the future. Our kids education is happening now and we are being promised better in a few years. ICEF will be co-locating at Stoner Elementary next year. I don't think we will continue here.

ICEF VISTA is a great school they hace wonderfull teachers. Mr. G mez is working hard for the school, my daugther is so happy to be in this school.

Not enough fun time for the kids. Kids need fun time as well not just overwhelmed with work and too much homework so no fun time at home either. They use to have music & yoga when school first opened and they haven't had it for years. So a bit deceiving to get us parents to enroll our kids & to think it is a better school. It's an ok school. Needs improvement.

This is a great school, in a diverse community. The staff and teachers are extremely helpful.

This is a great school. My son became a student here last year and he has stated that he likes the kids, the teachers and the administrators. This is big coming from a boy who doesn't like school very much. The school is well organized, has wonderful and active parent involvement, along with caring and knowledgable teachers. The teachers generally work as a team to provide the students with the best possible environment to learn.

I am amazed about the review that was given about Ms Castaneda, Mrs. Aquayo and Mrs Cerda. This disoriented unintellectual parent has distorted the truth. My daughter had the privilege of being in Ms Castaneda"s class and to this day, the values she acquired Is and will continue to be instrumental in her life. Ms Castaneda is precise and requires her students to attain a high level of respect and values. These teachers use their own funds to accommodate the underprivileged students .I have observed Mrs Aquayo utilizing her own time after school assisting students who requires tutoring. ICEF Vista is close to my heart... It is a family oriented school with an awesome faculty. I just wish more parents would volunteer!!

This school has no support to the students, that require special needs to learn. I am very upset that this school did not take any measures to ensure my child's safety from bullying from other students.

Last modified Icef Vista Elementary Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.