Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Its a great school in a good area with dedicated teachers, staff and principal. My daughter is in TK and so far we both are loving this school.

The school has improved relations with parents. This year they have given more parents opportunities to participate through the breakfast program and through the trainings. I have been to trainings to learn about the common core standards and about gifted children to help my child to do better in the classroom.

My school is Wilton Place ES. Some classes have as low as 17 students, others as high as 27 students in the K-2 levels. There is no average size of class. Dual language classes tend to be smaller classes. English only classes are usually quite large.

My son attended Pre-K with Ms. Alcala and Mr. Nicolas and I have to say, they are great teacher's. They are very dedicated to the children and I just love the individual attention towards the students. They take the time to get to know each and every one of their student's and the parent's as well. My son came in late to the class and caught up pretty quick due to the teacher's dedication. My son loves his teachers. Too bad he won't be attending this elementary any more.

I lived in this area for 15 years and had siblings come and go from this school. This school was great years past there were caring teachers that would go above and beyond for there students, but sadly they lost many to other schools and the lack of leadership from administrative staff coming in didn't help the situation. Both of my children attended this school and both of my children were identified by the district as gifted and they did not receive any support or enriched curriculum in there years there. My daughters teacher did not prepare or address many of the Mathematics they had to learn for her upcoming year in Middle school, she focused more on other subject matter that did not relate to their advancement. I had to enroll my daughter in Sylvan in the summer to be prepared and on equal grounds with the middle school curriculum. My sons 3rd grade teacher in fact gave me a list of books and material to help my daughter.Thank you Ms. Ruiz.I found out the following year that many students from my daughters class scored below average in their State testing. My daughter usually scored advanced in these test scored average for the first time. Her teacher retired that year.

This school is the most top curriculum school in la because I was a student there and there were teachers that were all ready experienced that children are supposed to just follow their dreams and their futures. But I think that teachers should really focus on the target which is what they"re really learning and if they could succeed or not... I hope this school will be the best school forever. This is the top school in LA. Bye...

My child has taken K, 2nd and 3rd grade. We lived in nice area in central coast for her 1st grade. Teachers do really care about students and parents. School needs some improvement to rebuild the momentum. 1. Low score by some of the students is hurting school. 2. It's not that the school does not care about parents. Parents in general don't care much about school. 3. Language is definitely a big barrier, especially for parents. It seems to segregate the school body however... Korean sand Hispanic students. They need new idea to mix it up. 4. No art, music, gym.... LAUSD however looks at the number only to give money... Principal is completely depressed about this... 5. Needs renovation! They built 2 new schools. Wilshire Park and Charles Kim, and money seems to flow in that direction. How unfair! Overall, it's a good school. I trust the faculty and teachers more than anything. They need to PUSH parents to help make it better.

I think this school has a lot to improve on. The communication between school and parents are very bad. The school is about 35% Korean speaking parents and I have yet to see a Korean translator at any of the meetings. Please Wilton PLace...

This school has the worst administration!, as well as coordination. This school really needs help and lots of organization for the teachers as well for the students. The education at the school is really bad! One of the worst schools, do not enroll your child if you really want your child to learn; enroll your child elsewhere!

Is one of the best school around and every single way from staff ,principal,teachers, safety and when they organize meetings thanks for all the big job you guys make possible

Last modified Wilton Place Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.