Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

It's not tolerated at BOCS, there was a workshop in the beginning of the school year where we learned about bullying and how to correct and/or help those in need

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The leadership is very prominent at BOCS, they are active in the every spectrum of the children learning and active performances. The children knews each teacher name and shows respect for each other.

Develops character: Strongly agree

With every morning assembly the student as thought about respect. WE RISE Welcoming Environment Respect for all Integrity Student, Staff, & Family accountability and engagement High Expectations for performance and behavior

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teacher are very profound, they help the parents help the students adjust to their environment and to help them grow. I love how the interaction in the classroom is not traditional they have sofa, reading areas, spelling area and the best part to is that they can take off their shoes and feel as if they're right in the comfort of their home. the teacher here at BOCS are cultivating the learning environment for our future generation

Amount of homework: Agree

I believe homework should be apart of the curriculum but it should be something that the child needs everyday for success. Being active, learning their environment and exposing them to math, science and technology.

I believe BOCS is an awesome school. My daughters started there in kindergarten and now she's in 1st grade. I've seen a lot of growth in her confidence with doing homework by herself, reading words by using segmentation and being able to do basic mathematical problems as well. I would recommend this school to family and friends because its truly a family base school, and learning is thought mostly at home. From the principal to the young man who directs traffic in the morning I feel at ease that my child would be safe and will be more engage to learn each day at BOCS. I believe in my community where I live and I do believe a child will learn in a environment where they are encourage and motivated to succeed.

The schools level of expectation is very high however, Barack Obama doesn't follow through with their mission statement! They allow the kids to be bullied on, staff/teachers from the Principal down to the learning facilitators are at an extreme high unprofessional! I have witness teachers talk down to the student and when reported nothing was done! If your looking for a penitentiary for your young scholars this is the place to send them. If I did my research in the beginning I would have place my children elsewhere.

I love Barack Obama Charter School because the kids are so keen to learn and are such fast learners. I believe that with more resources, students at BOCS can become even more engaged in learning, creating a brighter future for themselves through education.

Barack Obama Charter School=BOCS,is a great school!!! My son is still part of this school for this reason and more!!! GO BOCS!!!!!!!!

NEW YEAR,NEW CHALLENGES TO WORK.CHARTER SCHOOLS WORK FOR THOSE FAMILIES WHO UNDERSTAND THAT TOGETHER WE ARE A TEAM,NOT FOR THOSE FAMILIES THAT BELIEVE THAT THE SCHOOL GOING TO SOLVE THE FUTURE OF THEIR STUDENT.PROUD MOTHER LIKE ME IN BARACK OBAMA CHARTER SCHOOL THINK ,THAT SCHOOL IS JUST A PART OF TOOLS FOR SUCCESS OF MY CHILD.FAMILY MAKES THE OTHER PARTY TO ACHIEVE RESULTS.BY MY OWN EXPERIENCE IN THIS SCHOOL I CAN SAY THAT I HAVE SEEN REAL RESULTS.FOR THIS REASON I RECOMMEND 100% TO ALL,COME TO BE PART OF THE FAMILY OF BOCS.

Last modified Barack Obama Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.