Posted May 22, 2014
magnolia science academy 6 palms is a really great school.they provide scholerships. the kids here are very mannerful even the teacher and principle. this school even lets you learn other languages such as spanish and turkish. this school gets you ready for your future.So for all you parents out their that cant find a great middle school for your son/daughter just pick magnolia science academy 6 palms.

Posted October 24, 2013
Me encanta la escuela. Los maestros le ponen mucha atencion a cada uno de sus alumnos y los motivan para que le echen ganas al estudio. Ademas el personal de la Oficina es muy amable y nos hacen sentir como en familia. Estoy muy contenta con la escuela creo que es una de las mejores decisiones que hemos tomado en cuanto a la educacion de nuestra hija.

Posted October 17, 2013
What a gem of a school! Students are treated respectfully and firmly; there is a balance between academics and fun activities that motivate children; parents can be as involved as they want to be; teachers and staff are readily available to answer any and all questions and concerns; parents are updated DAILY on student progress through online Coolsis. Excellent school, I cannot recommend it enough!

Magnolia Science Academy 6 School 4

Posted October 17, 2013
This school is wonderful. The staff makes sure that your child is safe. The school makes sure that there is communication between staff and parent.

Posted October 17, 2013
Im happy to say that my daughter wakes up everyday happy to go to school .Good communication, helpful, and attentives to ones concerns.

Magnolia Science Academy 6 School 4

Posted October 17, 2013
I really like this school because of the IPA score (currently above 800) compared to other nearby schools and because the class/school size is so small. The administrators know my daughter an nephew by name!

Posted October 17, 2013
Magnolia Science Academy 6! The teachers are dedicated to ensuring all students learn - they tutor after school and are very available to help. A handful of 7th graders tested so well on the MAP tests, MSA6 created an advanced math program just for them. That's commitment to excellence! The principal is involved and caring. The staff overall is welcoming - strict yet nurturing. It's a small school, which worried us at first, but it turned out to be the perfect match for my son. More parent involvement would be great...

Posted October 17, 2013
This is a great school . I am so happy that I enrolled my two kids here.

Posted August 14, 2013
It is only the second day of school but my son is really happy attending magnolia science academy. The staff made him feel very welcomed and made my wife and I feel welcomed as well too. The transition from elementary school to middle school is hard for a lot if students but I am glad that we chose this school because of the community feeling you get from the teachers and especially from the office manager.

Posted May 24, 2013
I can t thank Magnolia Science Academy-6 teachers enough for the future they are providing for my child. They are not just great educators, but great role models as well. The amount of attention given to my child here is beyond comparison. It really shows when you re dealing with people who do what they do because they love it. If I had to sum up the MSA-6 teachers in one word it would be transforming . My son was never into school until we enrolled him at Magnolia, and now he is one of the top students in his class. They made him realize his potential and installed in him the confidence he was lacking and for that I am eternally thankful. Thank you for touching my son s life Magnolia

Magnolia Science Academy 6 School
3754 Dunn Dr., Los Angeles, CA  90034
Last modified Magnolia Science Academy 6 School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Magnolia Science Academy 6 School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top