Bad
Good

My child came from a private school setting and I was sceptical at first, but this school has amazed me beyond my expectations!!! This is a wonderful school and with a dedicated and devoted staff. Kudos to the Principal Mr. Terzi for creating an environment in school where children can flourish and succeed. Ms. Maria and Ms. Patty in administration have always been so helpful and informative. All the teachers: Ms. Babaie for Science, Ms Hernandes for Spanish, Mr. Azari for English, Mrs. Mendez for Math, Ms. Mulhivill for Sustained Silent Reading, Mrs. Coustaut for Get Ready For Life, Mr. Kim for History/Computer Science and Mr. Choy for P.E have been the most outstanding Teachers a parent could ask for!

My daughter is in her second year at this school. I recommend this school because it is small (not over populated) so the teachers and staff know and are involved with all students. The principal and office staff are very approachable and quick to help with any concerns. My daughter loves the after school programs (students choose homework help, a language, sports, or other such programs). My daughter is a good student and this school has helped her become even better. There is nothing bad I can say about this school. Ps: there is an after school program that ends around 3:45pm at which time parents can arrange for the boys and girls club to pick them up (for a fee) and take them to their center.

Magnolia Science Academy is an ideal place for children to learn, they provide strong academics and discipline. When I enrolled my daughter I was hesitant since I have heard different opinions about the school. I am so happy I did not hear the negative comments /and I went with my gut feeling. The teachers are amazing, the principal and assitant principal are unbelievable. The school is safe and my daughter enjoys going to school every morning. When I leave my daughter at Magnolia and go to work I know my child is staying at an institution where is care for and challenge in her academics. Good job Magnolia keep it up!!!!!!!!

magnolia science academy 6 palms is a really great school.they provide scholerships. the kids here are very mannerful even the teacher and principle. this school even lets you learn other languages such as spanish and turkish. this school gets you ready for your future.So for all you parents out their that cant find a great middle school for your son/daughter just pick magnolia science academy 6 palms.

This school is amazing! my daughter is soooo happy attending this school, they have professional teachers and they treat our children with respect and firm; the kids have a lot of activities and fun but they are very focus on academics too; the staff and the teachers always are available to meet with the parents, all the Staff know every kid by name; they have special attention for every kid..... Magnolia Science Academy 6 School is the best ever School!

Me encanta la escuela. Los maestros le ponen mucha atencion a cada uno de sus alumnos y los motivan para que le echen ganas al estudio. Ademas el personal de la Oficina es muy amable y nos hacen sentir como en familia. Estoy muy contenta con la escuela creo que es una de las mejores decisiones que hemos tomado en cuanto a la educacion de nuestra hija.

What a gem of a school! Students are treated respectfully and firmly; there is a balance between academics and fun activities that motivate children; parents can be as involved as they want to be; teachers and staff are readily available to answer any and all questions and concerns; parents are updated DAILY on student progress through online Coolsis. Excellent school, I cannot recommend it enough!

This school is wonderful. The staff makes sure that your child is safe. The school makes sure that there is communication between staff and parent.

Im happy to say that my daughter wakes up everyday happy to go to school .Good communication, helpful, and attentives to ones concerns.

Magnolia Science Academy 6! The teachers are dedicated to ensuring all students learn - they tutor after school and are very available to help. A handful of 7th graders tested so well on the MAP tests, MSA6 created an advanced math program just for them. That's commitment to excellence! The principal is involved and caring. The staff overall is welcoming - strict yet nurturing. It's a small school, which worried us at first, but it turned out to be the perfect match for my son. More parent involvement would be great...

Last modified Magnolia Science Academy 6 School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.