Felicitas And Gonzalo Mendez High 5

Posted September 27, 2013
My school is Wesport Heights Elementary School. It's a great school. We just received IPads for our kids and my child is already learning multiplication tables in the 1st grade. What I like about this school is that it focuses on polite speech and treating others like you like to be treated. My child learns about mammals and different kinds of reptiles and experiment by making ice cream. They just make it so fun to learn. Nami Roberts

Felicitas And Gonzalo Mendez High
1200 Plaza Del Sol, Los Angeles, CA  90033
Last modified Felicitas And Gonzalo Mendez High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Felicitas And Gonzalo Mendez High Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top