Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted June 07, 2016
To the Principal and Staff for trying to make this the best middle school in Los Angeles

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted June 07, 2016
Respect is very important at this school. It is demonstrated by the staff and the students

Crown Preparatory Academy 5

Posted June 07, 2016
Let me thank the staff for a job well done this 2015-2016 year. This is the School on a mission. I am so proud of my grandson and granddaughter. A child will excel when parents and teachers work together. Chris worked and earned all A's and 1 B. and that included honors classes. Thanks to the teachers that recognize talent and help the kids achieve their potential. I'm so looking forward to working with the staff in the coming year. I am so glad I chose this school.

Crown Preparatory Academy 1

Posted October 09, 2014
I cannot wait until my nephews leave that school! Crown has high expectations for everyone else, expect for the piss poor administration. The new director needs to go back to the East Coast and the original one was not doing such a great job, either.

Crown Preparatory Academy 5

Posted October 19, 2013
Hi my name is Jose Escalante . I am a proud parent of croun prep. Student and I say proud of my son and of my school,two years ago my son had very low scores in school the teacher he had in 5th grade at 24th elementary kept telling me he was very smart but lazy we couldn't find the way to make him work harder the school wasn't strict enough so I applied at croun prep. And luckily we were exepted, my son didn't like it at the beginning because of the strictednes kept telling me to put him in another school but from day one I liked it because they were very strict on everything they checked their uniform every morning if they didn't bring their homework I got a call we worked together with the teachers and that made him work hard his grades jumped frm Fair to good and excellent and the teachers are always willing to talk to parents and overall just a great environment I'm just glad I foun this school for a better future for my kids.

Crown Preparatory Academy 4

Posted August 31, 2012
This school has impressed me over the last few years my daughter has been there since the school started back in 2010 and she hopes to keep attending there. Most of the students are African American and there is also a high amount of hispanics? I think that the API score is very good because it has only been a few years since the school is open. In addition, the school is very strict meaning that students learn discipline. There is only one problem with the school... The lunches are not as good as they can be and they have to share the cafeteria. However, I hope that my daughter continues to keep going to this school and that the founder will choose to create a highschool for there to be a radical change in racial discrimination about people of colors low graduation rates. Finally, I would like to say thankyou because I now see there is a future for my child. Sincerely, Proud Parent

2055 West 24th Street, Los Angeles, CA  90018
Last modified Crown Preparatory Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.