Posted May 20, 2013
Great School! Awesome api score. My son is getting a well rounded education at this school. He loves his teachers and is very happy to learn something new each day. It makes me happy to know that the staff is doing their best to prepare their students for future success in college.

Posted March 16, 2013
This school is great. My daughter is very happy here. Envelopes do get sent home for parent donations but it is not a fee for your child to attend. I don't mind donating $5. for my childs education. I love this school.

Posted February 02, 2013
This school is amazing! They are really making a difference for our children. Teachers are always willing to help even after hours. I feel lucky to have found this school for my child. I can't thank the teachers and staff enough for their hard work and dedication they give day in and day out for our children's education.

Futuro College Preparatory Elementary School 2

Posted May 01, 2012
I think we have to pay monthly payments because every month we get an envelope sent home to pay/donate $$ for our child to be in this school.

Posted March 23, 2012
I am very happy with Futuro College Prep, because is a Great School, all the teachers and staff make my son go up in his grades, this school has encouragement to the kids to go to college. They have a very high quality education and they believe that our kids deserve a better education. Thank you all the staff for Futuro Prep.

Posted March 18, 2012
Great School, all the teachers and staff are amazing, thank you for being excellent teachers, for teaching us as a parents to be responsible. I am very happy about my daughter, she is still in kindergarten and she already knows how to do addition, subtraction and can read books, and she wants to be a teacher, like her teacher Ms. Terry, she is amazing. This school are focusing that our kids have to get to college, we have to be a TEAM, teachers, students and parents. SI SE PUEDE... WE CAN DO IT.

Posted March 01, 2012
What a great school. They are working for are kids!! There mission is to not have a gap in are kids education. They are not a perfected school but they are working hard to become one. I seen the hard work they put in there school to have a better school. They are making it. Thank you to all the staff at futuro!!! Great job keep it up

Futuro College Preparatory Elementary School 1

Posted December 17, 2011
I'd have to agree about the teachers being snotty, teachers also give kids special treatment if their parents volunteer, if you get on the teachers bad side they take it out on your kid and your kid will always get notes home or complaints

Futuro College Preparatory Elementary School 1

Posted October 27, 2011
similar to a military school, very strict, if the child does not sit right they lose points, this school is obsessed with competing with beverly hills schools. a great school to help your child lose their confidence. I hate this school and the staff are snotty (fake). i would not recommend this school at all!

Futuro College Preparatory Elementary School
1314 S. Dacotah St., Los Angeles, CA  90032
Last modified Futuro College Preparatory Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Futuro College Preparatory Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top