Camino Nuevo Academy #2 5

Posted March 04, 2014
I love the school. My daughter has been at Camino Nuevo since the beginning of 1st grade. starting from the office, teachers and principal they are the best group of staff members. I thought about changing my daughter from schools, since we have moved further away from Camino Nuevo Harvard. But I just can t seem to do it. The drive is so very worth it. The teachers are so caring and understanding a so willing to work with us as parents to provide our kids with the best education ever. Improvement: I will have to say notices going home with a little more advance time. Oh and maybe the uniforms. But overall I can t complain. Thank you Camino Nuevo for all that you do and Also to the YPI program that is also provided. Shout out to Ms. McManus (Principal).

Camino Nuevo Academy #2
635 South Harvard Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  90005
Last modified Camino Nuevo Academy #2 is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Camino Nuevo Academy #2 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top