Los Angeles, CA

Judith F. Baca Arts Academy 5

Posted July 31, 2013
My son attended this school last year and he graduated from 6th grade. He had great teachers and the principal was great. All the staff is very involved with the students by teaching them great manners and he had a great educational year. I'm very happy with the education my son got from there. I really hope the state scores change because I know that the student, teachers and the whole school staff worker very hard for it.

Judith F. Baca Arts Academy 5

Posted April 21, 2012
I am a teacher at this school and helped open it up. I LOVE our school ! The Principal is kind, respectful and extremely hard-working. Almost all of the staff are great teachers who work hard and genuinely care about their students. Our first year was rough and our test scores were not good. Despite this, I have the utmost faith that they will be considerably better and we will finally get some of the respect we deserve. If your child goes here, keep them ere as it IS and WILL continue to get better. God Bless Judith Baca Arts Academy !

Judith F. Baca Arts Academy
1536 East 89th Street, Los Angeles, CA  90002
Last modified Judith F. Baca Arts Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Judith F. Baca Arts Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top