Los Angeles, CA

Dr. Owen Lloyd Knox Elementary School 3

Posted November 23, 2014
I am a substitute teacher and worked a few days in a special day class that I really enjoyed. A couple of the students required a more than average amount of patience, which I luckily have a fair amount of. Unfortunately, I most likely will not be returning to see these kids because of a disagreement with the administration over my substitute assignment.

Dr. Owen Lloyd Knox Elementary School
8919 South Main Street, Los Angeles, CA  90003
Last modified Dr. Owen Lloyd Knox Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dr. Owen Lloyd Knox Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top