Los Angeles, CA

Posted October 12, 2014
this school is awesome. new building, clean classrooms and restrooms. my kid is in her 2nd year now and she got amazing teachers who care for the students and prepares an extensive curriculum. principal is great. there is a free after-school program that helps with homework and provide activities for the kids. a hidden gem in the valley.

Posted August 30, 2014
This is an amazing school. My children have loved there teachers and the principal. The staff go through great lengths in order to meet the needs of the children. They promote a safe and hostile free atmosphere. The extra programs that the school has to offer is great, from art, dance, ballroom dance, theater and a the free robotics program after school is amazing. I will refer this school to anyone who want their child to have HIGH quality education that a public school can offer. VERY HIGH RATING.

Posted October 21, 2013
I have both of my boys attending stanley mosk and I have to say it's a great school, the teachers are attentive and and caring (Mrs. Penn & Mrs. Lacayo) have shown to be amazing kindergarden & first grade teachers. The principal is very hands on which is nice to see you will always see her around campus. The office staff is very friendly, overall I'm a very happy parent for this school being new it met beyond my expectations!! Look forward for both my boys graduating and my 9 month old daughter one day attending this great school!

Posted August 20, 2013
This school is a new school and the teachers and staff fit the new status as well. The Principal is very supportive and updated on innovative programs. The curriculum the educators have is focused on increasing the levels for every child. This school offers a Robotics and Technology program, L.A.'s Best, Parent Center, PTA, Ballroom Dance lessons, Orchestra classes just to name a few. They do their part to keep the families informed of upcoming events and programs. The school could use more parent involvement although their has been an increase in the last year. This will be our final year at the school and we will miss the Teachers, Staff, Administration, and most definitely the Principal. Thank you Mosk for a wonderful journey.

Posted August 04, 2013
i have 2 kids,and their going to school soon this august ...im super exited for my kids because i feel good with the staff & teachers who help us in everything we need and we had to know....keep up the good work...

Posted June 12, 2013
We cannot believe that the school year is over already! We would like to thank Stanley Mosk Elementary for all the great experiences we had with our daughter during her Kindergarten year. We were impressed on how welcoming and organized everyone is at this school. We feel fortunate to have had our daughter be a part of Mrs. Reyes' classroom. Mrs. Reyes described a great teaching plan at the beginning of the year; well, she delivered that and more! We observed that Mrs. Reyes easily adapted to every child's personality and perception, which created an exciting and entertaining learning experience. Thank you Mrs. Reyes for a wonderful Kindergarten year.

Posted June 07, 2013
Stanley Mosk Elementary School deserves more than 5 stars! I don't know where to begin. My son, my first born, my baby, started kindergarten in 2012. Needless to say, I was beyond anxious, nervous, you name it, I went through it! When my son came home after his first day of school, he told me how much fun he had with all his new friends and how much he LOVED his teacher Mrs. Reyes! Throughout the year, all I heard was how much fun Mrs. Reyes is, and how much fun they having learning all their stuff! Today is his last day of Kindergarten, and the last day he will be in Mrs. Reyes' class... :( We will miss Mrs. Reyes, but will definitely visit her when we move into 1st grade in a couple of months! We love you Mrs. Reyes, and Stanley Mosk!!! You are awesome! Thanks a bunch! xoxo!!

Posted January 25, 2013
Stanley Mosk Elementary is a very young campus with a Great Principal who is very involve in the district; wonderful, nurturing teachers that emphasizes excellence while nurturing each child's individual learning pace; and very dedicated, supportive staff who are always friendly and welcoming. The school offers a variety of creative programs that encourages critical thinking during and afterschool. My child has attended this school for 2 years and she always amazes me when she comes home and share the things she is learning in class. Our awesome principal is always finding ways to keep our school current with standards of education. Parents are always welcome and encourage to be involve with their children and campus events.

Posted May 23, 2012
This is a great school but they need more parent involvement. The school has everything. My son goes here and my daughter will start in August.

Posted August 31, 2011
This is an amazing school that hosts an amazing staff and has the principal that was voted #1 in the district. Students are the first priority above everything else. The staff constantly works to find programs and ways of improving and delivering curriculum to the children who attend the school. As a teacher, I have never worked with a more dedicated group in all my years of teaching. It is an amazing place to work and amazing place for children to learn.

Stanley Mosk Elementary School
7335 Lubao Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  91306
Last modified Stanley Mosk Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stanley Mosk Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top