Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted June 08, 2016
I used to go to Stanley mosk about 3 years ago I went there for 3rd,4th and 5th grade the school was really fun and cool the teachers are also really nice and the librarian will always help you find the perfect book

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted June 08, 2016
It's very true I felt just like that they showed me how to respect people

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 08, 2016
When I was sad or mad or whatever people teachers /others would always ask me. What's wrong and I loved that they made me feel better

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 08, 2016
Because when I attended everything was honest ,fair and it helped me believe in myself

Posted September 28, 2015
Mrs Penn ,Mrs Azizi,Mrs Vento are one of the best teacher .and also we would like to thank to the librarian incharge sorry i do not know her name:).special thanks also to the wonderful principal.Keep up the good work.amazing staff and great school.very clean and organize.You dont have to bring your child to private/exclusive school! Stanley Mosk Elementary School is one the best school.

Posted October 12, 2014
this school is awesome. new building, clean classrooms and restrooms. my kid is in her 2nd year now and she got amazing teachers who care for the students and prepares an extensive curriculum. principal is great. there is a free after-school program that helps with homework and provide activities for the kids. a hidden gem in the valley.

Posted August 30, 2014
This is an amazing school. My children have loved there teachers and the principal. The staff go through great lengths in order to meet the needs of the children. They promote a safe and hostile free atmosphere. The extra programs that the school has to offer is great, from art, dance, ballroom dance, theater and a the free robotics program after school is amazing. I will refer this school to anyone who want their child to have HIGH quality education that a public school can offer. VERY HIGH RATING.

Posted October 21, 2013
I have both of my boys attending stanley mosk and I have to say it's a great school, the teachers are attentive and and caring (Mrs. Penn & Mrs. Lacayo) have shown to be amazing kindergarden & first grade teachers. The principal is very hands on which is nice to see you will always see her around campus. The office staff is very friendly, overall I'm a very happy parent for this school being new it met beyond my expectations!! Look forward for both my boys graduating and my 9 month old daughter one day attending this great school!

Posted August 20, 2013
This school is a new school and the teachers and staff fit the new status as well. The Principal is very supportive and updated on innovative programs. The curriculum the educators have is focused on increasing the levels for every child. This school offers a Robotics and Technology program, L.A.'s Best, Parent Center, PTA, Ballroom Dance lessons, Orchestra classes just to name a few. They do their part to keep the families informed of upcoming events and programs. The school could use more parent involvement although their has been an increase in the last year. This will be our final year at the school and we will miss the Teachers, Staff, Administration, and most definitely the Principal. Thank you Mosk for a wonderful journey.

Posted June 12, 2013
We cannot believe that the school year is over already! We would like to thank Stanley Mosk Elementary for all the great experiences we had with our daughter during her Kindergarten year. We were impressed on how welcoming and organized everyone is at this school. We feel fortunate to have had our daughter be a part of Mrs. Reyes' classroom. Mrs. Reyes described a great teaching plan at the beginning of the year; well, she delivered that and more! We observed that Mrs. Reyes easily adapted to every child's personality and perception, which created an exciting and entertaining learning experience. Thank you Mrs. Reyes for a wonderful Kindergarten year.

7335 Lubao Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  91306
Last modified Stanley Mosk Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.