Los Angeles, CA

Dolores Huerta Elementary School 5

Posted March 04, 2015
This my 2nd year at the school and I love it! The school staff is amazing and friendly. The school campus is clean. The principal now, Ms. Ansley-Gutierrez is amazing! She greets the students and parents every morning at the gate. One of the things that I LOVE about her is that safety is very important. She also LOVES parent involvement. There is a great Parent Center for the volunteers to work in. She WANTS parent volunteers to be involved in the school. I also want to mention Ms. Lopez and as Ms. Molina, they are fabulous!

Dolores Huerta Elementary School 2

Posted September 11, 2014
This new prinicipal is riduclous she doesnt even open the gate on time ! 1st day of school we couldnt walk are child in .She cut out all the activities that involves with parents ! The school is clean teachers are nice but i think she being a little to strict !

Dolores Huerta Elementary School 2

Posted August 22, 2014
Why can't I go in and talk to my child's teacher? I have to wait till after school to address an issue? I am not going to deal with this teacher for a whole year. This has to stop

Dolores Huerta Elementary School 3

Posted September 04, 2013
This school is one of the best in my children have gone, the teachers are very friendly and respectful. Is a very clean and safe school. I like.

Dolores Huerta Elementary School
260 East 31st Street, Los Angeles, CA  90011
(213) 201-2000
Last modified Dolores Huerta Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dolores Huerta Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top