Posted February 07, 2014
I am glad my children are at this school. The teachers are very caring and make sure students do their best. This school gets better every year. They have many family events like fall festival and family night.

Posted December 02, 2013
My school is very awesome with a lot caring staff and faculty members that really care about every body in a equal way except for Ms.Koga. Well to say the teachers push you really hard so you can be prepared for high school and the outside world.So in conclusion my school Vista charter Middle school is one of the best schools around.

Posted September 23, 2013
This school is staffed with many caring adults. The students of VISTA are talented, smart, and fortunate to be in a small and personal learning environment.

Posted August 22, 2013
This school is good, I like the way the teachers are. The rest of the staff are very friendly with everyone. I recommended.

Vista Charter Middle School 4

Posted May 07, 2013
This is a school that cares about their students. Teachers and staff push students to do their best. They teach personal responsibility, which is very important for almost high school students.

Posted July 02, 2012
this is a very great school. the teachers helped me a lot and review the lesson when i don't get it.

Vista Charter Middle School 1

Posted May 10, 2012
Disappointed does not begin to express my feelings for this school. My niece is a student and has been suffering from bullies. The administration has been notified numerous times and nothing seems to be done about it. If you want your children to be protected I suggest you look into other schools.

Vista Charter Middle School
2900 West Temple Street, Los Angeles, CA  90026
Last modified Vista Charter Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vista Charter Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.