Posted November 13, 2013
Fusion gave my daughter the opportunity to bloom and I'm grateful for the individual attention. They always listen and take care of my concerns. Love Fusion and all the staff.

Posted May 27, 2013
Fusion Academy has changed my son's life. It is truly one of the best things that has happened to my family. My son went from despising school and being ostracized by peers and administration alike, to loving, learning, making friends and being inspired at FUSION. The group of teachers, administration, kids, and families here have created something truly amazing. Bravo, FUSION!

Posted August 06, 2012
Fusion is fantastic. My daughter started there feeling saying things like, "Mom, academics just aren't my thing....I don't think college is for me." Now she feels great about herself, and has learned how to learn. I LOVE Fusion.

Fusion Academy - Los Angeles
1640 South Sepulveda Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  90025
Last modified Fusion Academy - Los Angeles is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
Fusion Academy - Los Angeles Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top