K-4|Private

Bad
Good

The kids are happy, motivated to learn and have such great manners. My child is reading above grade level and is thriving. Highly recommend this school.

We are extremely pleased with the education our daughter is receiving. This is our daughter's first year at Escuela Plus and her academics, self-esteem, study habits and vocabulary has risen far beyond what we could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend this school to any parent that is seeking a high quality education for their child.

Escuela Plus provides an exceptional educational experience for its students. Dr. Sandra Roussell, the Head of School, is one of the nation's leading experts in the Montessori method. A consummate teacher, she imparts her knowledge to students and parents alike. The tuition is reasonable in comparison to what other top-notch private schools charge, especially considering what the children are taught. Included with the cost of tuition are the following auxiliary classes: Spanish, Tai Chi, Gymnastics, Art, Music, and Physical Education. The students work two grade levels above their public school counterparts. My 4 year old has been there since September and we are extremely pleased with what she has learned and how she has grown! Escuela Plus truly nurtures the whole child. We feel very fortunate to how found this gem of a school!

Escuela Plus Elementary school is a great school with a phenomenal leader at the helm, Dr. Roussell. Escuela Plus has proven to be a nurturing environment that engages students with every learning style. This school is the best for meeting students where they are and equipping them to flourish in and beyond the classroom. If you are looking for a school that will prepare your child to succeed in our global society then Escuela Plus is the place to be.

If you don't fit Sandra Rouseau's agenda she will ask you to leave. "Education of the whole child" was certainly not our experience. Her goal is to show off and get you into a prestigous middle/high school. Good luck to you, if you pick this place as by the time you figure out what's really going on, I hope it is not too late :(.

Escuela Plus+ is an amazing school run by a master educator. The school provides the children with the perfect atmosphere to learn. The small class size is a major attribute. As a modified Montessori school they provide each student with a custom curriculum that capitalizes on there skills. Escuela Plus+ was the BEST choice for my daughter it gives her ALL the skills she needs to succeed as she advances on her path to higher educational.

Escuela Plus has such a stellar program for K-3rd grade students. Not only are they learning the fundamental academics at an advanced level, the children are also exposed to so many wonderful extracurricular activities. I would've never imagined my child would be practicing tai chi and have visited more of L.A.'s museums than I have. I'm learning history and science through his experience -- some things I didn't learn until much later in my education. I've been blown away by Escuela's program!

Walking into Escuela is like walking into a warm hug. We recently started our daughter here for kindergarten and within 3 days she was learning to read. I love that in addition to the impressive (yet patient) curriculum there is also emphasis on developing the WHOLE child, with cooking and nutrition homework assignments, field trips to museums, tai chi, yoga and Physical Education.

When I saw that the former director of Escuela De Montessori has reopened the school as Escuela Plus I jumped at the chance for my son to attend. I attended Escuela De Montessori for my last year of elementary school and I will always say that this school set me on the path of achievement and higher learning. My son now attends Escuela and I could not be happier with his growth. His reading and math skills have improved exponentially. I have also seen growth in his confidence, self expression and independence. Escuela Plus develops the entire child, which to me, is a rare find. I am honored to say that my child attends this school.

Last modified Escuela Plus Elementary is a Private school that serves grades K-4