Los Angeles, CA

Brawerman Elementary School - East 1

Posted February 03, 2015
Brawerman was not a good investment. I feel it was a waste of money. I would not recommend that school to anyone.

Brawerman Elementary School - East 5

Posted March 13, 2013
My daughter is a student at Brawerman Elementary School East. I am so very happy with the level of instruction and wonderful curriculum. The administrators and teachers are very caring, and the size of the school guarantees that my child gets the attention she needs. Wonderful community, wonderful teachers, amazing campus.

Brawerman Elementary School - East 5

Posted November 01, 2012
What a wonderful school. My son loves going to school everyday. I can't wait for my daughter to be 5 so she can go too.

Brawerman Elementary School - East
3663 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  90010
Last modified Brawerman Elementary School - East is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Brawerman Elementary School - East Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top