Los Angeles, CA

Posted September 30, 2015
Brawerman is an amazing community of excellent, well-educated , passionate teachers, a dedicated committed principal and wonderful kids/families. We came to Brawerman before it's new current facility came into being. We took a leap from the beginning, believing the school would become as good or better than Brawerman on the west side, already a great school with a fantastic reputation. Now, with the new gorgeous facility, the superior academics, a wonderful project based curriculum, arts, music, tech/innovation and athletics w/ a beautiful new sports complex, Brawerman East is THE school on the East side for academics and superior education overall. It does not get any better than this.

Brawerman Elementary School - East 1

Posted February 03, 2015
Brawerman was not a good investment. I feel it was a waste of money. I would not recommend that school to anyone.

Posted March 13, 2013
My daughter is a student at Brawerman Elementary School East. I am so very happy with the level of instruction and wonderful curriculum. The administrators and teachers are very caring, and the size of the school guarantees that my child gets the attention she needs. Wonderful community, wonderful teachers, amazing campus.

Posted November 01, 2012
What a wonderful school. My son loves going to school everyday. I can't wait for my daughter to be 5 so she can go too.

Brawerman Elementary School - East
3663 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  90010
Last modified Brawerman Elementary School - East is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Brawerman Elementary School - East Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top