Sunnyside Preschool 5

Posted April 13, 2013
We started at Sunnyside Preschool in the Toddler & Me program with my oldest daughter in September 2007. She is now in 1st grade. My middle daughter is just wrapping up her pre-K year at Sunnyside while my youngest daughter is now finishing her 1st year of preschool at Sunnyside. I have nothing but great things to say about Sunnyside. The administration, teachers & facilities are all phenomenal. My daughters spend/spent their days in a warm, nurturing, fun, creative, play-based environment, but are also getting a healthy dose of academics to make sure they are well-prepared for kindergarten. Sunnyside is the perfect preschool if you are looking for a great balance between children enjoying & thriving in a school with a play-based philosophy that simultaneously prepares them well for the increasingly acadmic demands of kindergarten.

Sunnyside Preschool