Bad
Good

Joseph A. Gascon Elementary School 1

Posted November 16, 2014
I My daughter enrolled at this school when she was in K and she had a great teacher. once she went to 1st it was all over the teacher didn't care she would talk to the kids in English and Spanish when it was only a ENGLISH SPEAKING CLASS! We moved to Ontario and she finished her year at mountain view (great school) when I talked to school they said joseph a Gascon had her under being a Spanish speaker ? she totally wasn't I had to keep her back due to the fact that Joseph A Gascon elementary didn't teach her what she needed to be taught, they don't even have a reading program at that school Reading is very important in a childs life and if you care than don't send your child here!

Joseph A. Gascon Elementary School 2

Posted July 28, 2014
I used to go to this school I wouldn't suggest this school I hardly ever learn anything I mean its close from my house so that is good but its just not the school for me I want a school that will actually teach me something

Joseph A. Gascon Elementary School 1

Posted June 20, 2014
The principal or the district should do something about it.It's over crowd and the students with a permit. They should remain in their home school.

Joseph A. Gascon Elementary School 3

Posted May 14, 2014
It's an over populated school. My child has been moved to several different classes in the same year. I understand there are challenges, but many seem to be not planned out to have positive results. I do see them trying, but I don't know if it's enough at this point.

Joseph A. Gascon Elementary School 5

Posted July 23, 2012
My name is oscar and i just want to say i had the pleasure of going to school here when my gascon was the pricipal of this school this elementary will always carry the best memories for me.Iam proud to have had mr gascon as my principal and probaly the best teachers and faculty i ever had in the 80s and late 80s thank u so much for making me the succesfuel person that iam today By far one of the best elementarys.R.I.P Mr Gascon

Joseph A. Gascon Elementary School 4

Posted November 15, 2007
My daughter has learned a lot from her teachers, peers and staff. I am happy I chose this school for my daughter and I would recommend it to other parents

Joseph A. Gascon Elementary School 5

Posted December 19, 2005
I really loved this school it was a great joy to have my son here he learned a lot and got really good grades.The moms and dads really take action. The invorment is great most kids here have respect for one other i will miss the staff,theachers and students.If your looking for a family orinted school this is it.

Joseph A. Gascon Elementary School
630 South Leonard Street, Los Angeles, CA  90022-3508
(323) 721-2025
Last modified Joseph A. Gascon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joseph A. Gascon Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top