Los Angeles, CA
Students enrolled: 1,017

Posted November 16, 2014
I My daughter enrolled at this school when she was in K and she had a great teacher. once she went to 1st it was all over the teacher didn't care she would talk to the kids in English and Spanish when it was only a ENGLISH SPEAKING CLASS! We moved to Ontario and she finished her year at mountain view (great school) when I talked to school they said joseph a Gascon had her under being a Spanish speaker ? she totally wasn't I had to keep her back due to the fact that Joseph A Gascon elementary didn't teach her what she needed to be taught, they don't even have a reading program at that school Reading is very important in a childs life and if you care than don't send your child here!

Joseph A. Gascon Elementary School 2

Posted July 28, 2014
I used to go to this school I wouldn't suggest this school I hardly ever learn anything I mean its close from my house so that is good but its just not the school for me I want a school that will actually teach me something

Posted June 20, 2014
The principal or the district should do something about it.It's over crowd and the students with a permit. They should remain in their home school.

Joseph A. Gascon Elementary School 3

Posted May 14, 2014
It's an over populated school. My child has been moved to several different classes in the same year. I understand there are challenges, but many seem to be not planned out to have positive results. I do see them trying, but I don't know if it's enough at this point.

Joseph A. Gascon Elementary School 4

Posted November 15, 2007
My daughter has learned a lot from her teachers, peers and staff. I am happy I chose this school for my daughter and I would recommend it to other parents

Posted May 29, 2007

Joseph A. Gascon Elementary School 4

Posted October 12, 2006

Joseph A. Gascon Elementary School 5

Posted December 19, 2005
I really loved this school it was a great joy to have my son here he learned a lot and got really good grades.The moms and dads really take action. The invorment is great most kids here have respect for one other i will miss the staff,theachers and students.If your looking for a family orinted school this is it.

Joseph A. Gascon Elementary School
630 South Leonard Street, Los Angeles, CA  90022
(323) 721-2025
Last modified Joseph A. Gascon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joseph A. Gascon Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top