Los Angeles, CA

Posted April 09, 2010
Dolores Mission is a great school the teachers and priest really care about he kids.. My children are very happy here at Dolores Mission.

Posted March 18, 2010

Posted March 08, 2010
Teachers are not only highly educated and competent, but they are extremely committed to the students. Excellent school. One of a kind.

Posted September 20, 2009
I am not a parent and did substitute teaching at the school for two days. I found the students in grades 6 to 8 respectful and well rounded in the Language Arts which are the areas that I did substitute teaching. I was impressed on how well they performed academically. It was evident to me that the teachers have been working hard in the area of academics. I found that the teachers that I did meet treated their students with respect. Thank you! Sister Eleanor M. Ortega, CSJ teacher and former principal

Posted February 10, 2009

Posted January 25, 2008
I am a parent at Dolores Mission School, throughout the seven years that my daughter has been at the school, I have never encounter such incompetence in a school system. The adminstration and staff are illequiped to handle the needs of children in this present age. The school lacks training in conflict resolution, and dealing with the needs of special education. The school touts family values and child enrichment without fullfilling this promisses.

Dolores Mission