No rating

Holy Trinity Elementary School

Private | K-8 | 110 students

Living in Los Angeles

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $460,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,420.

Posted May 2, 2013

We love our school! The teachers are wonderful and encouraging! Our child is in 1st grade and we are very pleased with his academic results. We were previously at a Montessori pre-school and this is our first year at a Catholic school. We like that the school is broken up into 2 campuses and that classroom size is smaller and more manageable. Our child is receiving a very good education at a reasonable cost. We volunteer when needed and are able. The school makes it easy for working parents, etc. The office administration is helpful, courteous, and efficient.

Posted February 5, 2013

Holy Trinity is a wonderful place for our Grandchildren, we have 2 Both kids are thriving academically and spiritually. We are always impressed with the principal,teachers, and staff as they go beyond the call of duty to make the school feel like a family. We love the school and are so glad our grandchildren are going there.

Posted November 4, 2011

I was a student here for 8 years and I enjoyed every minute of it because of its amazing atmosphere. I had great teachers who were easy to approach. They loved teaching us. That is how a teacher should act..... don't you think? Not only that, but I also enjoyed the school's fairs/festivals, such as the Christmas program, Halloween festival, etc etc. These were great times for every student to bond with one another. It was just like a family. Holy Trinity challenged me to become the best that I can be. Though homework and projects were sometimes challenging, they were worth it because at the end, I learned a lot of new things. Holy Trinity was another home for me. Life lessons are learned there everyday. It molded me into the person that I am now. I take all the experiences I have gained there and use it in my life today. Holy Trinity IS a great school and I will remember it always. Thank you for making me who I am.

Posted November 12, 2010

I LOVE this school because has been a great school to my son. He loves the school, his classmates, and his teacher. He is doing a great job, which I attribute to his teachers and everyone at HTS. They are awesome because they care about education and go beyond expectations!

Posted October 17, 2010

A+! Great school! Mrs. W and Mrs. Y are outstanding--very supportive, very encouraging, and very creative! Mrs. W is quick to call a parent if a student is not showing the progress she believes the student should be making. She is an exceptionally bright teacher who comes up with great project ideas so my son is never bored. Mrs. Y is the best science teacher I have ever seen. My son has learned so much in the two months he has had her as a teacher. She is very patient, and puts a lot of her own time into tutoring and making personal connections with students. I could not ask for better teachers. I highly recommend Holy Trinity Elementary School to any parent who is thinking about enrolling their child in the Atwater Village-Glendale area.

Posted May 16, 2010

I love, the students they truly have school spirit and they go above and beyond to show their school pride.

Posted May 11, 2010

The reason why I love Holy Trinity? The teachers! They are dedicated, and go above and beyond for their students. Ms. Burrell, Mr. T, and Mr. Bringas are awesome! Not to mention Mrs. Catalan and Mrs. Caampued -- they are excellent educators!

Posted May 10, 2010

The Educators of HTS are dedicated to the full academic and spiritual growth of students through enduring devotion and care with Jesus Christ as Model and Perpetual Guide. HTS strives to develop; - active christians - responsible citizens - diligent learners - communicators, and - problem solvers HTS acknowledges parents as the primary educators of their children and the teachers as facilitators of learning.

Posted May 10, 2010

Prinicpal and staff are exceptional. Very caring and helpful. They are serious about assuring that our childrens' education and values in life are taught. Ms. Martinez is an advocate for the children in that she approaches all issues which arise in a fair manner to assure our children are protected. You can tell many of the teachers really take their jobs to heart. They truly care about the children and their success in life. Ms. Burrell was exceptional as she believed in my daughter her first year there and never gave up on her. She is one teacher that my daughter will always remember and visit.

Posted May 10, 2010

The best staff you can ever hope for! I have been extremely happy with the program and am thanksful to be part of the Husky Family!

Posted May 9, 2010

The school has a good learning environment and almost everyone knows everybody. Most of the teachers and staff are very friendly and accomodating. And it's microcosm of how people from different cultures & races can get along...grown ups can learn from these kids.

Posted May 9, 2010

I love Holy Trinity School because, it has wonderful teachers and staff members, its a Catholic School, everyone is friendly, and they have a lot of activties. They have fairs for holidays that are fun and exictment. Their is so many good things I can say about Holy Trinoty but so little time. Thankyou HOLY TRINITY.

Posted May 8, 2010

Because it has a great adademic curriculum with hard working teachers and its a small private school where the children get alot of attention.

Posted May 8, 2010

We love Holy Trinity because of its teachers and administrators. My kid is getting a great education and is safe at this school.

Posted May 8, 2010

It's a school that is dedicated to allow your child to succeed. Never have I seen a teacher like Ms. P who puts her heart and soul to transform children to be scholars. Best school by far.

Posted May 7, 2010

Good Curriculim, fine teachers, very clean and respectful students

Posted May 6, 2010

It is a nice, private, neighborhood school. The parents are very active and everybody knows everybody. The kids get an excellent academic education as well as being taught good moral values.

Posted May 6, 2010

Because it is a school that cares about it's students.

Posted April 10, 2010

This is a great school! The principal, the admin, the faculty,... everyone is so nice and approachable. My son loves this school, and my husband & I just can't imagine sending him to a different school. Go Huskies!

Posted February 18, 2010

Being a Catholic school, I have never seen our Priests at any of the school functions such as Back to School night, the Christmas program, Walk-A-Thon, etc. It would be nice to see our priest there to lead some prayers instead of having the Principal do it.

Ethnicity This school

Affiliation
  • Roman catholic
Associations
  • NCEA

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Archdiocese of Los Angeles

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

3716 Boyce Avenue