K-8|Private

Bad
Good

We love our school! The teachers are wonderful and encouraging! Our child is in 1st grade and we are very pleased with his academic results. We were previously at a Montessori pre-school and this is our first year at a Catholic school. We like that the school is broken up into 2 campuses and that classroom size is smaller and more manageable. Our child is receiving a very good education at a reasonable cost. We volunteer when needed and are able. The school makes it easy for working parents, etc. The office administration is helpful, courteous, and efficient.

Holy Trinity is a wonderful place for our Grandchildren, we have 2 Both kids are thriving academically and spiritually. We are always impressed with the principal,teachers, and staff as they go beyond the call of duty to make the school feel like a family. We love the school and are so glad our grandchildren are going there.

I was a student here for 8 years and I enjoyed every minute of it because of its amazing atmosphere. I had great teachers who were easy to approach. They loved teaching us. That is how a teacher should act..... don't you think? Not only that, but I also enjoyed the school's fairs/festivals, such as the Christmas program, Halloween festival, etc etc. These were great times for every student to bond with one another. It was just like a family. Holy Trinity challenged me to become the best that I can be. Though homework and projects were sometimes challenging, they were worth it because at the end, I learned a lot of new things. Holy Trinity was another home for me. Life lessons are learned there everyday. It molded me into the person that I am now. I take all the experiences I have gained there and use it in my life today. Holy Trinity IS a great school and I will remember it always. Thank you for making me who I am.

I LOVE this school because has been a great school to my son. He loves the school, his classmates, and his teacher. He is doing a great job, which I attribute to his teachers and everyone at HTS. They are awesome because they care about education and go beyond expectations!

A+! Great school! Mrs. W and Mrs. Y are outstanding--very supportive, very encouraging, and very creative! Mrs. W is quick to call a parent if a student is not showing the progress she believes the student should be making. She is an exceptionally bright teacher who comes up with great project ideas so my son is never bored. Mrs. Y is the best science teacher I have ever seen. My son has learned so much in the two months he has had her as a teacher. She is very patient, and puts a lot of her own time into tutoring and making personal connections with students. I could not ask for better teachers. I highly recommend Holy Trinity Elementary School to any parent who is thinking about enrolling their child in the Atwater Village-Glendale area.

I love, the students they truly have school spirit and they go above and beyond to show their school pride.

The reason why I love Holy Trinity? The teachers! They are dedicated, and go above and beyond for their students. Ms. Burrell, Mr. T, and Mr. Bringas are awesome! Not to mention Mrs. Catalan and Mrs. Caampued -- they are excellent educators!

The Educators of HTS are dedicated to the full academic and spiritual growth of students through enduring devotion and care with Jesus Christ as Model and Perpetual Guide. HTS strives to develop; - active christians - responsible citizens - diligent learners - communicators, and - problem solvers HTS acknowledges parents as the primary educators of their children and the teachers as facilitators of learning.

Prinicpal and staff are exceptional. Very caring and helpful. They are serious about assuring that our childrens' education and values in life are taught. Ms. Martinez is an advocate for the children in that she approaches all issues which arise in a fair manner to assure our children are protected. You can tell many of the teachers really take their jobs to heart. They truly care about the children and their success in life. Ms. Burrell was exceptional as she believed in my daughter her first year there and never gave up on her. She is one teacher that my daughter will always remember and visit.

The best staff you can ever hope for! I have been extremely happy with the program and am thanksful to be part of the Husky Family!

Last modified Holy Trinity Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8