K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I am pleased to say that I am both a parent and teacher at OLG-Rose Hill. The strides made here in the areas of technology and its integration into the curriculum has been phenomenal. Fully wired classrooms, with a safe and secure network, make instruction and learning exciting. OLG is a well kept secret in the area of Northeast Los Angeles. Located near Monterey Rd & Huntington Dr., it is adjacent to South Pasadena, Alhambra, and Highland Park.

OLG is and has been a great tool in my children's lives. I have 2 children presently enrolled and 1 that has graduated from OLG. He is doing well in his college prep. high school thanks to excellent foundation provided by OLG. Small classroom sizes allow more one on one learning.

My time spent with our lady of guadalupe school was well worth it. OLG is gives each student the type of education that is professional yet nurturing. OLG is a school i can feel at ease with when dropping off my child. I know she will be well looked after. Due to the small teacher to student ratio, I know my child is getting the most out of her time.

OGL's environment is fun and easy going. This puts me at ease, knowing that with a strong catholic atmosphere the teachers are doing their best to give my child the kind of catholic education she couldn't get elsewhere

My child comes home every day excited about the new things she learned in her classes. It is comforting to know I can rely on the teachers and staff at OLG to give my child cutting edge education.

A wonderful private education at such an affordable price! Teachers are excellent and well qualified, many of them with Masters or pursuing them. Students are so happy! www.olgrosehill.com

OLG is one of the few schools that have a Smart Board. This is cutting edge technology. Administration is strong and the school system sees a great future for the school.

OLG is a wonderful school. Small class sizes, caring teachers and administration, and parent involvement are the keys to this school's success. Kindergarten teacher, Ms. Martinez, is the best educator for our children's budding minds... could not have asked for more.

This school has evolved and bringing new life to the curriculum. All the staff and teachers are there to help and the school is always looking for new ways to help the students grow and learn. I think that more people will learn of the best kept secret in Los Angeles and find the beauty in Rose Hills and Our Lady. Alumni and Parent

This School is the total best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last modified Our Lady of Guadaluperosehill School is a Private school that serves grades K-8