Los Angeles, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted December 30, 2010
My child transferred from a local public school. Upon entering the school, I was told that it was not a perfect school and that they would never say all their students were perfect. What the principal did tell me is that they are always working together to make it a growth experience for everyone and always working to be better in all areas and that was what they would help my son be a part of. I was guaranteed that my child would be watched , cared for, and guided in the right direction. I was also told that his growth and well being would be attended to because each child is seen as a special gift from God. I am happy to share that I feel a great sense of comfort and trust at this school. My child has changed tremendously. He believes in himself I think because I see others believing in him. He goes to Church and knows he will have a future. This is the biggest difference I see between this school and the large public school he attended. I recommed this schoool to new parents. It has been a smart move for our family.

Posted August 18, 2010
I am a proud parent of three students at Santa Isabel School. My children are in second, third, and eighth grades. They are very happy there and love going to school each day, well almost always! I am impressed by the education my children receive, the faith instruction which they recieve on a daily basis, and the fine quality of teachers found at Santa isabel. They work very hard and are willing to spend time with both the students and the parents. I could not ask for more. Each teacher is encouraged to develop his or her own style, creativity is a value among the teachers. Mrs. Silva, the principal. is an amazing woman. She puts her heart and soul into Santa Isabel. She is an excellent principal, and is an educational leader looking to the future of the school and the children. I am very happy we found Sta. Isabel.

Santa Isabel School 3

Posted August 15, 2010
this would be my sons 2nd yr @ this school. to be honest with you guys, there's no big difference between this school or a regular L.A.U.S.D school. class sizes are "smaller", dont count on it..define smaller, i would call it average in size. as far as students, just like in the whole world, there's all kinds. Some are nice, and some are somewhat little menaces. i hear some cursing @ times while i get my son. some kids are hugging and kissing after school while heading home. teachers seem nice most of the time, but i would not praise them either. i wonder if all these other reviews are legitimate reviews.Are these teachers reviewing their school? is an ok school but i would NOT give it 4 or 5 stars.overall is an ok school. but if it wasnt due to my job, i would put my son near our home

Santa Isabel School 4

Posted January 26, 2010
I have been at this school for 11 years. The faculty and staff are the best. Very loving and caring. I love the remodeling done this year! Everything looks nice and clean! My sons love the school. One already graduated and he loves going back and talking to his teachers. Thank you teachers for all your dedication and support and for making every child feel extra special! My boys love going to school and that makes me very happy! You are the best - principal, teachers, staff and students!!!

Posted January 26, 2010
I am a new parent. I have two kids that attend Santa Isabel. They love the school and so do I. It is wonderful to see the dedication of everyone that works there. The family atmosphere is felt from the moment you arrive! Thank you to everyone for teaching great values to my kids and for teaching them that Christ is at the center of all that we do. Academically I have seen great improvement in my son! Being able to review their work on a weekly basis through the QEP folder is wonderful. The school also has a great music room and a computer lab! My kids love singing at the monthly Masses. I am so happy to be at Santa Isabel and I highly recommend it.

Posted October 14, 2009
I am new to the school, but my son is not in kindegarten. He transfered here from another school. I am so sad that I did not find this school sooner. It is great for him. He is interested in school and challenges himself. He has a lot of friends and he is more interested in going to church. I am most happy for the teachers. They really know him and care about his learning. It was a great find for our family. I would reccommend it.

Posted September 09, 2009
I am new to this school. My child is in kindegarten. He was told at other schools that he would not be ready for school. This school has two teachers in the classroom. A friend told me about this school. I checked out other schools and this is the place I felt most comfortable. Everyone was very welcoming and the principal gave me a tour of the school twice. I have only been here awhile but the things other people wrote are true so far. It was a good choice.

Posted July 31, 2009
We had a great year at Santa Isabel last year. The principal, teachers, and staff really make it feel like a safe and loving place for our kids. We are experiencing a lot of changes, but changes that show growth. We are excited for the upcoming year and we are grateful that all the children know they are smart and a gift from God. It is a great place to be.

Posted July 18, 2009
My daughter has been at this school for three years. She loves it and so do I. She comes home applying something new she learned everyday. She loves going to Church and knows it is part of her Sunday. This summer we have a lot of great changes and improvements. It is very hopeful at a time where some schools are closing. It won't happen at Santa Isabel. We have commited parents and teachers and a very dedicated and inspiring principal. It is a great community! We are looking forward to next year.

Posted July 13, 2009
My first child started at this wonderful school back in 1998. She is now a very successful high school students. My other children are still at Santa Isabel. Throughout the years I have seen some great improvements in the school. Every year it gets better but last year has been the best!!! I have total confidence in our wonderful principal and outstanding teachers. They are a true team and they always keep us parents informed. School of Santa Isabel is a place where our children feel safe and are learning all that they will need to be successful adults with great values and a strong faith! Thank you School of Santa Isabel.

Santa Isabel School