Posted July 30, 2014
Great school with a caring, involved principal. Change is important and necessary in schools today. Keep going! Bravo!

Posted April 28, 2014
My School is great! My child is a straight A student and has great teachers. Class size a little large, but they split the kids up in groups so they get the one on one they deserve!

St. Bernardine Of Siena Elementary School 2

Posted January 09, 2014
Class sizes are far to large! My sons class had 38 students. New administration has destroyed once a great school. Teachers are not happy anymore and students are not enjoying learning. We have left the school and found schools that my kids enjoy again.

St. Bernardine Of Siena Elementary School 2

Posted September 17, 2013
st. bernardine of siena very large class size very high student to teacher ratio Principal discourages parent involvement

Posted January 01, 2013
The St B school as it is called is an outstanding supportive environment for learning. The teachers are caring and work hard to educate the students academically as well as morally and religiously. The feel is one of being in a family and everyone has an interest in the childrens' learning and excelling. The academic excellence is evidenced by their outstanding standardized test scores and by the fact that almost all of the children excell into high school.

Posted December 11, 2012
Two of my children have graduated from St.B's and I have one currently in the school so needless to say, we have been in the school for a long time. It is a wonderful school, with a wonderful staff of caring teachers. I would highly recommend this school to anyone. The comment about the junk food is a joke. I pack my child's lunch everyday, with healthy foods that i choose. The school does not promote unhealthy eating.

Posted April 17, 2011
It is my third year at St. Bernardine with two sons attending .. It is a fabulous school and for the third year in a row, St. B rated #1 out of 209 schools in the area on the Iowa State testing program. If you want strong academics and kind and caring teachers, St. B is the perfect school for your child.

St. Bernardine Of Siena Elementary School 3

Posted July 12, 2010
If a "junk food culture" is the worse thing you can say about a school, then I'd say it must be a pretty good school. My four children all attended St. Bernardine, and I certainly don't think it is perfect, but no school is. To worry about birthday treats is ridiculous. Kids learn how to eat at home. A treat now and then is not going to ruin a child who has been taught well. And, I have worked in an LAUSD middle school and have eaten the cafeteria food. It is NOT healthy. And the kids ALL eat junk.

Posted June 05, 2010
I am appalled by the previous review. As a parent, I have been impressed and delighted by caring, knowledgeable, and devoted teachers that my children have had the privilege of learning from. There is no culture that promotes unhealthy eating, in fact, quite the opposite. And you truly display your ignorance by saying public schools are ahead in terms of nutrition. I am shocked by the audacity you have shown by expressing a false view in such a public forum about a fine institution composed of wonderful teachers and staff.

St. Bernardine Of Siena Elementary School 1

Posted April 24, 2010
This school has a pervasive junk food culture, and it is a very unhealthy environment. Fast food is available daily, and donuts, cupcakes, candy, and other junk food are served in the classroom nearly daily. This school is way behind public schools in terms of nutrition. If you are concerned about the obesity epidemic, or you are a health conscious parent, then this extremely unhealthy school is not for you.

St. Bernardine Of Siena Elementary School
6061 Valley Circle Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  91367
Last modified St. Bernardine Of Siena Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Bernardine Of Siena Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top