St. Elisabeth 5

Posted December 28, 2013
I am a St. Elisabeth alumni and i want to say that this school is wonderful! I have attended this school for nine years, K-8, and it is absolutely a great environment. The teachers are caring, supportive, and understanding with students. It is a small campus but a wonderful thing that all the students know each other. I absolutely love all the amazing memories i made while being here and i am grateful for all the wonderful friends i have made and blessed that i still keep in touch with them even thou we went to different high schools. I have made the best of friends here that i love all so much! This school has outstanding academics and also teaches one about religious studies. I graduated here with the gold cord, part the decathlon team and i got accepted to all my high school choices, excellent academic program! I love my elementary school and i could not imagine to be sent somewhere else. If you are thinking in putting your child in a catholic private school, may St. Elisabeth School be one of your choices because this is a great school!

St. Elisabeth 2

Posted February 01, 2012
my child is currently in kinder. I am really disappointed in the school. I'm actually a formal alumni and decided that it would be a good school for my daughter. Unfortunately, that was not the case. The primary teachers seem to be working together which is a good sign that they care about the students. The problem lies on the office staff. They don't communicate well with the families. They don't inform you about the events with advance notice. Sometime my daughter misses out on events cause I don't find out about til that same day or the day before. I asked the school to fill out an magnet application for me and they gave me a hard time. I got interrogated why I was apply to a public school's magnet program. And did I really think that a public school can provide a better education for my daughter. When I go into the office there's hardly anyone there to help me out with any question. At one point I went in to change my home address and was handed a binder with all student's personal information and was told to find my card and change it myself. I don't like the idea that anyone can just open a binder and see my personal info. They need to be more professional.

St. Elisabeth 3

Posted April 02, 2010
My son goes here since Kinder its ok the office staff is horrible but the teachers are good. They need administration changes thats all

Posted January 23, 2010
I love my school it is awesome! I know all the kids there, I am in student council, and I barely arrived here last year.

Posted September 26, 2009
Great community, great education, with emphasis on 21st Century Skills in a faith based environment. Excellence is emphasized for mind, body and spirit.

Posted September 18, 2009
Its very friendly family oriented, Great teachers that give our children the best education

Posted September 18, 2009
because is a great school and have a very god teachers

Posted September 18, 2009
They way they educate the children is great they teach them values, its one of the best catholic schools in the Valley

Posted September 18, 2009
By far the best education a kid can receive fun activities great attitude

Posted September 18, 2009
Great teachers and staff. Their commitment to a quality education is and will always be a priority for this school. Keep up the good work!

St. Elisabeth