Los Angeles, CA

St. Catherine Of Siena School 4

Posted August 20, 2014
The fact that you can send your kid to a private, Catholic school without breaking the bank is already a plus. They base tuition on family income. You will however have to do more fundraising and volunteer hours. This school emphasizes on character building and instilling important life values on kids. They have a buddy system too, so you don't have to worry about bullying by older students. Academic-wise they are at par with good schools in the Los Angeles area.

Posted February 11, 2014
This is my second year in this school and I am very happy. The parents are great and really willing to do extra to support the school. We came from a public pre-school where the expectations were really low for my son. My son's k nder teacher has really inspired him to read everyday. Now he is in first grade and Reading at second grade level. The Principal and teachers really care about the students and are easily aprochable.

Posted December 05, 2013
Love the passion of all the staff Sis. Shelia is the reason we started here great school. Everyone has been real responsive on questions, concerns or even on my thoughts on how to make our school better. I love the fact that we have all these wonderful kids and parents

St. Catherine Of Siena School 1

Posted September 30, 2013
School has gone downhill! Pulled kids from school due to lack of discipline and any leadership from the principle. I took my money elsewhere. Beware of transfer students!!

Posted September 25, 2013
Love the school great passion and love from all the staff Mario and Mildred Bonilla are excelent. Sis. Shila is a saint. Parents are real nice They have a great thing going for them

Posted June 07, 2013
I absouletly love the preschool. The teachers provide an amazing education and truly care about the students. The parents are highly involve and my son is very happy here. I am looking forward to an excellent Kinder year and I have heard that Mrs. Ruiz is an A+ teacher.

St. Catherine Of Siena School 2

Posted May 27, 2013
Not that great. The school's principal does not act quickly. The teachers are okay. The students are horrible. They don't learn respect and use foul lanuage around youngsters. I've even heard a third grader say something disrespectful.

St. Catherine Of Siena School 1

Posted September 20, 2012
well our last principal was great but he only stayed for 1 year. now we have Sister Shila running the school. untill they find another principal they said (that was almost 3 years ago!!) Now we don't have staff in the office, only parents trying to do the best they can. It seems to me that we have money problems but nobody will admit to it...Heck! we don't even have genators!! that's how bad things are.Please don't take me wrong we have some good teachers and the parents volunteer ALOT! and we all want what's best for our kids but at this point, I think is time for Saint Catherine to have a really big change, with higher tuitions so we get the money that we need or close it's doors for good. Next year I'm changing our kids to another school.

Posted December 07, 2010
We are so happy to have our child at this wonderful school. Small class sizes ,supportive teachers, and a responsive administration...what more could we ask for? This is school is a gem!

St. Catherine Of Siena School 3

Posted November 28, 2010
Well, here we go again. Sorry to say a change in principals.I don't know the reason why--the real truth never comes out. We had tremendous change for the good with Mr. Kruska--I know the kids and parents will miss him very much. The kids can relate to him. We will see what happens next but it better be for the best or I am out of there.

St. Catherine Of Siena School
18125 Sherman Way, Los Angeles, CA  91335
Last modified St. Catherine Of Siena School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Catherine Of Siena School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top