Posted December 17, 2012
I totally love this school. I am a freshman and I feel like I have been going here for years already. It just feels like home. Everyone is so nice and the teachers are funny and helpful. If you are a student looking to go to school and you are worried about not seeing any boys, my advice is that its OK! Its easier to focus this way plus you can still see them at the spring production practices or football games or even some dances (especially formal). I hope you make the right decision. Good luck!! :]

Posted May 23, 2012
I love NDA! It's an amazing school and my home away form home. Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. Yes, the classes are challenging, but it's worth it and I would highly recommend drama for your Visual Performing Arts Credit. It will be the best choice you will ever make.

Posted November 09, 2010
This school rocks you guyz!!! I put a totally awesome rating just because everyone else put a radical rating!!!

Posted October 27, 2010
My daughter is in her junior year and continues to be a good student overall. Notre Dame Academy is an excellent school. If you are looking for an all girls school, this is the school that you want your daughter to go. I made the right decision for her, this school is preparing her for her college.

Posted September 10, 2010
Notre Dame Academy prepared me for success. After my four years at NDA, I went to college, where I realized I knew a lot more than most people in my classes! One of my favorite parts of NDA was the all-girls classes. We were taught to strive toward success...and to not worry about what other people thought. During my freshman year of college, I saw that young women from other "college prep" schools were not as vocal as I was...and it took a conversation with another girl who had graduated from NDA to help me see that NDA taught me to believe in ME! Thanks NDA for preparing me for college, law school, grad school and life!!

Posted August 22, 2010
I feel like this was my only ever, true home away from home. The sense of community is magnificent. And the administration is just so efficient, every step of the way, I truly admire this fine institution. However, the high cost of such quality meant I could only afford to attend for one school year. ='(

Posted May 04, 2010
My daughter currently attends NDA and I must say that I am extremely happy! As a former alumni I had mixed feelings as I had hesitations as the campus was small and they had no fields, etc. Well that stopped quickly as one realizes that it is not the physical school that makes the difference, but the administration and people that really make the school. The soccer team won the CIF finals, the academics are high, and the warm friendly administration and girls make this the NDA family I have always known and loved! They do not talk about the religious avenues, these girls really act on it as well so...Thank you NDA!

Posted January 28, 2010
My daughter found a nurturing environment, amazing Drama experiences, terrific curriculum, and more at NDA. She's succeeding at college now, based on her excellent academic background. Teachers are caring, school is well-run. We love NDA.

Notre Dame Academy Girls' High School 0

Posted June 25, 2009
Notre Dame Academy is a fantastic High school. The girls are really friendly, the teacher's are really devoted, and the rest of the staff are great also. I am currently enrolled there and have to say I'm having a very enjoyable school year there.

Notre Dame Academy Girls' High School 0

Posted January 10, 2009
Love this school! My eldest daughter graduated in 2006 and my other two girls are currently attending. The teachers are exceptional, selfless, and are completely devoted to the children even during off hours. There is a sense that every individual's academic, physical, and spiritual success is of the utmost importance to this admistration. I have recommended this school to those who are up for the academic challenge and do not mind the commute. They have the CARE Program (carpooling arrangements) as well as a bus pick/up drop off at two secure locations. My daughter now drives to school, but we did the ride sharing for the earlier years. As far as my girls, they all said it was a little adjustment without boys, but they would never have wanted to go anywhere else. I will miss them when my last daughter graduates, and hope to send my granddaughters there someday!

Notre Dame Academy Girls' High School
2851 Overland Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90064
Last modified Notre Dame Academy Girls' High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Notre Dame Academy Girls' High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top