K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

This last year my daughter was in 8th grade she had the worst homeroom teacher who yelled at the students daily. The math teacher gave her an F even though I kept getting corrected papers back with good grading. He would tell students to get help from other students, he had no interest in my child learning.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This school principal plays favorites among the students depending on which parents donate more or pretend to like her

Our Lady of Loretto elementary school has the worst principal Mrs . Brito She told me that if I didn't like her attitude towards my 3 kids, that I should have taken them out of the school. (she is rude to all students and ignores them when they have a question) She has made students cry because she is so mean.

Parents please stop wasting your money and keeping your child from being properly educated. My daughter attended this school from Kinder thru 4th grade. I took her out because I felt I was not getting my money's worth and my daughter was not being taught to her fullest potential. My daughter has attended Gabriella Charter School for 3 years (5th -7th currently) and she challenged, encouraged, empowered and is a straight A student. Loretto cares more about the money than the students, please be aware.

I see that the principal Brito is not being the principal we thought she was going to be good. she is mean and has a parents and students who she prefers. now a parent is working there and treats the students very bad. I see staff crying cause she is mean and that is not right. the academia is suffering a lot. I would like to have my child some other place but she has friends here. My family wants to leave. A parent told me to put stuff here because people know. I miss how it use to be, friendly and happy with Ms. Suelto and Ms. Sarmento We need her to go.

The school just keeps getting worse. The principal has no shame. At graduation she gave the same speech as the 8th grade teacher. I guess they must be teaching the kids to copy each others work since thats what she did. She's rude to the kids and yells at them. She even yells at the employees and talk behind thier backs and does the same with parents. Its sad that great teachrers left, but i don't blame them for doing it, who would want to be there.

Wow, not sure how much the school has changed but from the looks of the other reviews it changed a lot. I first attended this school back in 1997 and the staff and teachers were all great. I learned a lot, everything was organized and such.

School year starts with a bang under Mrs. Brito and ends with a whimper. What a disappointment. The school has not change under the new principal's leadership.

The school has NOT IMPROVED! The school is not academic at all. Class time is being effected with different activities. How are students able to learn if they are performing dances and etc. There is no consistency. Parents don't know what is going on until just a few days before, calendars are not given out ahead of time, and school gets cancelled with only 2 days notice twice in the same month. The last few positive comments written had to have been written by the principal herself because that is how she talks. This is not an academically prosperous environment at all.

The school has improved and glad we stayed. Principal Brito is doing an excellent job! She has a very professional demeanor, very approachable and has the passion to make the school even better in the years to come. Teachers are great. Having a Doctor in the faculty is a huge plus on top of rest of the qualified Teachers in all grade levels. Our child learns how to read as early as Pre-K. Mrs. Pi a is one of the wonderful teacher! The school has a new website and it has improved a lot. There is more parents, faculty and community participation going on. Choir, Karate, Art, Dance, Sports activities are some of the enrichment programs the school made available for the students. There is no other way for this school but moving up!

Last modified Our Lady Of Loretto Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8