K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I am very happy I found a good catholic school at Los angles . I moved from La Puente to LA and my daughter was at first grade last year. Excellent teacher, my daughter learns a lot ...thank you so much Mrs. Benitez!! Vey good year we will miss you next year !!

HORRIBLE SCHOOL, TEACHERS THE WORSE. THE ONLY GOOD TEACHER IN THE SCHOOL WHO HASN'T BEEN TAINTED BY THE OTHER ONE IS MRS LOEW, SHE IS A GREAT TEACHER. THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY. THIS YEAR WAS TERRIBLE I HOPE THEY GET BETTER NEXT YEAR.

I couldn't be more happy with the change in school for my kids, They were at St Gregory for 2 years and I honestly couldn't believe everything my kids missed out of in those 2 years. I am totally HAPPY with the faculty, school security and especially academics. If you are interested in having your children in a Catholic School. ST AGNES is the best.

St.Agnes is a very great school I just love the education they give the children here.The teachers are great specially Mrs.Anita she is great.

i am graduate from st.agnes it was a great school teacher here alway give it their best to make sure you always are putting your effort CLASS 09

As an alumna I can proudly say that St. Agnes instills integrity, determination, and the fervor to succeed. With inspiring and accredited teachers who constantly seek ways to teach their young pupils, St. Agnes has the ability to produce some of the brightest minds. In addition, Mr. Dempsey, the principal of St. Agnes, is one of the finest head of schools. He always seeks ways to better the learning environment and provides vast opportunities for the students. I am currently a graduate of Marymount High School and will be attending one of the ivy leagues, Cornell University. There I will a premed student majoring in neurobiology and behavior and minoring in literature in order to become a neurosurgeon. I would highly recommend St. Agnes because it provides the proper tools and attention for one's child to succeed.

This school was the best i've seen in years my child got into st.Mary's attending this school this is a great school with great teachers i recommend this school to all other parents

As a former student to st. Agnes I must say that the education was great until mr. Chappelle left as well as ms. Karla. After them the schools spine collapsed! Now for years they have tried to become a better school but I have yet to see this happen... good luck st. Agnes!

Honestly, this school gave me an incredible foundation on education, integrity, and professionalism. My professional success is a direct correlation to the hardwork of every teacher at St. Agnes. As a graduate, I'm confident that every student at St. Agnes will have the neccessary tools to succeed in this every changing world.

I am an eighth grader at St.Agnes School and I have to say that I have learned a lot at St.Agnes. The teachers really care about their students. I personally feel that I can talk to my teachers baout anything. I would recomend this school to whoever wants a bright future, but also wants school to be fun.

Last modified St. Agnes Parish School is a Private school that serves grades K-8