K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I went here from 1944 thur. 1952 sayed 2yrs in the 1st. 2yrs. in the second thank God for those nuns I still pray for them evernight do they still have the old class pictures?? would love to come for a visit. don zellmer

I am extremely pleased and satisfied with the education my boys have and continue to receive at St. Columbkille. The teachers and principal work wonderful as a staff and truly care for the best interest of all the children. The school runs from k-8 grade. My boys have been attending since kinder and have excelled academically in all areas. The school also offers morning and afternoon daycare for those parents who are working.

The education my daughters receive from St. Columbkille is outstanding and 1 of the best! Excellent, caring and devoted teachers, and staff, that truly care about their students. I feel extremely blessed that my daughters attend this school. Great principal too!

I am very pleased with the education my children are receiving at St. Columbkille. I am a graduate from St. Columbkille myself and now as a parent I couldn't be happier.

Last modified St. Columbkille Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8