Los Angeles, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted September 09, 2013
Saint Eugene's has a wonderful nurturing environment with very caring teachers. The teachers work very hard to ensure your child is understanding the material for both standardized testing and for their own knowledge. I have enjoyed my 4 years at the school and will continue my children's enrollment through 8th grade.

Posted August 11, 2011
My children were welcomed into the "St. Eugene Family" with open arms by teachers, staff and students from their very first day. The teachers are excellent and are sincerely concerned about each student learning and reaching their greatest potential.

Posted August 04, 2011
St. Eugene's faculty is very warm and accepting. I have enjoyed the school activities and their level of academics. My child was behind and they were able to assist him greatly. The school is undergoing capital improvements during the summer and it is looking great. Looking forward to a new school in September!

Posted August 02, 2011
I have worked in schools for over 20 years. And I was surprised and overjoyed at the atmosphere of this school. It is warm, friendly and kind. This environment allows for such peace and learning for these children. In a neighborhood like ours, it is a surprise. St. Eugene is nestled in a safe haven of Los Angeles. Come by, you will see what I am experiencing now.

Posted August 01, 2011
My children attended St. Eugene and it was worth every dime spent. My children were more than prepared for high school and the teachers were very knowledgeable in their disciplines. The school environment was loving and I always received a warm welcome when I visited.

Posted May 03, 2011
The foundation I work for only supports schools with a strong administration, dedicated faculty and the ability to grow on many fronts. I have worked in several schools in Los Angeles and this is the school that has the best environment for learning. It is surprising how comfortable the children and parents feel here.

St. Eugene 0

Posted September 20, 2009
The school has made some major improvement. There are fun spirit filled activities for the family to participate in as well as a fully educational program for the students. Parents who are involved with their children in and out of the classroom will get their moneys worth. The students really learn and the parents get to know each other by volunteering at the school and at school sponsored events.

St. Eugene 1

Posted February 19, 2009
I dont feel that the school is all that anymore... they took all the school fun away from the kids and they dont go to church like a catholic school should... I just feel that this school has gone down hill.

St. Eugene 0

Posted September 02, 2008
St. Eugene is a great school. They really make you feel like family. The principal has a down home flavor with an up town beat. They also have the best afterschool program in lost Los Angeles.

St. Eugene 3