K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Saint Ignatius has a GREAT group of people (staff & volunteers) who work above and beyond to make the tuition affordable and bring extracurricular programs in for their students. We enrolled our daughter at St. Ignatius for middle school. She was welcomed with open arms by both the staff and the students alike. After having her at another middle school, briefly, where things were not so great, we feel blessed that we were led to Saint Ignatius. She will graduate 8th grade this year and has been accepted to two of the areas top Catholic High Schools. Thank you St. Ignatius (students, staff, & parent volunteers alike!) for being there. We sincerely appreciate you making her feel welcome, nurturing her; spiritually, academically, socially, and succeeding in getting her well equipped for high school - we ll miss you all but will remain in touch if you need us!

St Ignatius is a wonderful school. I met a lot of friendly parents. Teachers are great. I love the school and it is the best. My kids are happy attending the school. My daughter graduated on 2009, then my youngest is now in 8th grade. The education we looking for is what SI gave. We are happy to be a part of the school for 13 yrs.

Great School!! My son just completed the 3rd grade and had a wonderful experience! Everyone is very welcoming, it was a great school year!

Great school from K to 8, tuition is afordable, good teachers. 3 of my kids went there also one of grandsons graduated andanother 2 stiill there, parents involvement means a lot.

I am currently an 8th grader, and I came to SI in 4th. I really love this school! I have made long-lasting friendships throughout my few years here at SI. We now have a guitar class for grades 6-8 sponsored by the Education Through Music Foundation. It's a really fun learning environment and everybody gets along very well.

I attended St. Ignatius from 1984 - 1992. I enjoyed the school and made life long friends that are still part of my inner circle - the majority of us have been friends since kindergarten. After high school, I went on to attend Yale University. I'm proud of attending St. Ignatius and I'm happy to read the positive reviews. I have always felt that the teachers were sincere and caring, and were looking out for the betterment of the students. I do agree that parent involvement can be improved.

If you care about a quality education that is affordable you should really look into this school. You will be impressed with the children as well as the staff. Your child will excel here and you can be assured that he/she will be surrounded by peers who have integrity and determination. A wonderful school in Highland Park!

This really is a great school. The tuition is reasonable and the outcome is priceless. Your child will excel here. Your child will remember this school and make lifetime friendships and learn more than his/her grade level. Make an appointment to explore the possibilities!

I love this school, but most importantly my son does! The teachers are very caring, the students have love and respect for one another, and the school atmosphere is just amazing. I

I really like this school for so many reasons. The teachers are caring. The curriculum is challenging- if your child excels in certain subjects they will bring in materials from the next grade level for them to work on. The environment is secure and comfortable (there is no bullying tolerated at this school). The families are welcoming and there is a definite feeling of camaraderie among them. Enroll your child in this school and he/she will reap the benefits for a lifetime.

Last modified St. Ignatius Of Loyola Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8