Posted September 17, 2009
I enjoyed this school in the 2005-2006 and 2006-2007 school years (the years I was there). Mr. Del Los Santos was the best teacher and Mrs. Conrad was an awesome principal. I loved this school. I must throw in that Ms. Gilbert was also an awesome teacher.

Posted March 25, 2009
This has been a challenging year but the students are learning and having lots of fun! The new principal has brought in a lot of new activties and we just can't wait until next year. Thank God for St. Joan of Arc. To me it's the best school in the Westside! I highly recommend it.

Posted March 25, 2009
The school has high ITBS scores and feeds into all of the College Prep Catholic Highschools. The kids are very cared for as well!

Posted March 25, 2009
My daughter is in Pre-K and I love the school and the community. There are alot of great activities and I am looking forward to sending my daughter to the school. The school has a great academic program from everything that I see.

St. Joan of Arc Dual Language Academy 3

Posted March 05, 2009

Posted February 04, 2009
I believe this school has alot to offer. The teachers are wonderful, administration is great, and parents are very much involved with all school and parish events. Partnership between school and parish has been created this year. Mrs. Moreno, new principal has brought lots of enthusiam and energy into the school. Children are happy!!!

Posted November 06, 2008
St. Joan of Arc is a wonderful school that has a strong academic curriculum. My son is currently in pre-school and he loves his teachers. He looks forward to going to school everyday. He is beginning to read, a testament to the schools strength in academics.

St. Joan of Arc Dual Language Academy 4

Posted February 26, 2008
I have both of my kids go here and I am happy with the academics and the curriculum. Teacher and parent communication is very personal and good too!

St. Joan of Arc Dual Language Academy 1

Posted February 11, 2008

St. Joan of Arc Dual Language Academy 3

Posted August 27, 2007
With a new principal starting this year and punishment for all due to the actions of one existing last year I'm not sure of what to think of this school these days. Most of the teachers are very qualified and can handle all the curriculum being taught to your child but watch out for the exceptions.

St. Joan of Arc Dual Language Academy
11561 Gateway Blvd, Los Angeles, CA  90064
Last modified St. Joan of Arc Dual Language Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Joan of Arc Dual Language Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top