Los Angeles, CA

Posted September 29, 2014
This is my son 2nd year in this school, he is now in the 1st grade. I love this school, my son is learning how to read and write on his own and knows his math. I cant wait for my daughter to start kinder in that school. All staff are very helpful.I wasnt sure what to do when my son started this school, but now I know 100% that he is getting the education and religion I want him to get,

Posted May 06, 2012
i see parents writing that the school is getting worse, but you fail to mention exactly why. As far as the last principal, THE PARENTS are the ones who complained about her leaving the archdiocese to pull her out immediately. From my experience, the parents who always complain about the school are the ones who dont keep an eye on their own children and therefore point the finger elsewhere. If you dont like the school then you can take your child to a public school and its a whole different ball game there LOL! good luck parents!

St. Lawrence of Brindisi Elementary School 1

Posted May 03, 2012
the school is getting from better to worst all they talk is money. they don't care about the students.We need a principal like the other one to keep an eye on the teachers and students.

St. Lawrence of Brindisi Elementary School 2

Posted April 27, 2012
I miss the last principal this school had. She tried to make great connections with the Parish. The current setting is not working. Two principals who do not communicate with parents. The older one is the worst.

St. Lawrence of Brindisi Elementary School 4

Posted May 27, 2011
Seems that all the teachers have been let go and are required to interview with the principal to get their jobs back. This was an awesome school during the last few years but was not able to retain the previous principal who's efforts made this a great school. Things have gone down hill since then and many parents are pondering if they will bring their children back to St. Lawrence.

Posted December 17, 2010
Excellent school with a family environment all around. As a parent and as an alumni, St. Lawrence has an will continue to be part of our family tradition. What they teach is just not what's in a textbook, but faith, commitment, discipline, and overall good morals.

Posted March 31, 2010
I extremly love this school!!! It is amazing I am going 2 graduate this year and I hve been there since kinder it is just a great all the teachers are so loving the principal is just such a good leader and good role model.. All the kids there are so humble and caring... I just love it there and I am going 2 miss it

St. Lawrence of Brindisi Elementary School 1

Posted June 11, 2009

Posted June 06, 2009
Just Graduate from St.Lawrence and i been there since Kindergarden! Everyone is nice and the students really learn about their faith!

Posted February 10, 2009
I love this school! The kids are the sweetest kids you'll ever meet!

St. Lawrence of Brindisi Elementary School
10044 Compton Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90002
Last modified St. Lawrence of Brindisi Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Lawrence of Brindisi Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top