PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school is very welcoming and offers before and after care for parents who have difficulty finding childcare during their work hours. The tuition is very affordable and there are lots of grants and scholarship opportunities. The school just received major upgrades in technology and the building has been renovated.

also owe this school a whole lot for my sons accomplishments. First of all I would like to say that I enrolled my son in this school only because he was having behavioral problems and I did not want him to attend public school due to his defiance. I thought.. smaller school = less trouble. His first year (6th grade) was challenging. But after that, he did a complete turn around. He recieved a lot of support from everyone in the school, especially his coach/teacher Mr. R.Moreno. Thanks St. Turibius Staff for all your hard work and dedication you give to the students.

We started another school year. This school has superb and has a staff and committee teachers. With no nuns or priests to run the schools. I understand a large percentage of the students are receiving Yes fundraising in important because it helps with the many operational needs of the school. g tuition assistance. This is the Christian thing to do, help is. For centuries these schools have produced the most level-headed and bring minds. Unlike our public schools who do not even graduate students now a days.

As a parent and a former student I think this is a very good school. The quality of a Catholic school could not be compare to a public school. I plan to put my daughter their next year because of the comments I've gotten from parents when I visited the school.

Of course you are not going to find an API because the state standard test is different from public schools to catholic schools. I have seen how well my nephew is doing and he is in seventh grade. For the last years children have been recognized at the school for their high achievement in their IOWA testing( Catholic schools standard test). The teachers and even the principal do inform parents were students stand at and were they need to improve. As a former parent of the school, I think this school is great. My daughter is about to graduate this year from high school with honors due to the schooling and foundation she received from St. Turibius.

yes the catholic teaching i liked! but not the school curriculum! tI was never able to find the API number. i had my son there but he came home with no homework most of the time! free dress days are 1.00 every-week the school is all about money! many parents are delighted with the school but most don't speak english! has too many fund raises don't see staff helping ! only collecting money from sales parents do! teachers all are very nice! academically speaking not so good a school. no one knows the API. don't get me wrong people are very nice. but better off with public schools and is free! the ones that like it so much maybe they should find out the API number and understand what it means! then they can leave comments here. i lived it i know!

Last modified St. Turibius Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8