K-8|Private

Bad
Good

You know you've done something right when your kids "thank you" for sending them here. We came from another Catholic school, looking for a better education of our kids. We found it at St. Charles. The faculty is always willing to work with both the kids and the parents to insure the child is thriving. The morals and values taught in a religious based school are priceless and valuable these days when basic decency is lacking. We couldn't be happier we decided to come to St. Charles! Jen S.

My eldest daughter went to St Charles for 9 years and I have two younger children still enrolled. I love that all the teachers know the kids and that the kids know each other very well. The school has a true sense of community, with a lot of parent involvement. The teachers are not only credentialed, but many of them have their Masters Degree as well. The kids graduate from St Charles and continue on to many local high schools, including Notre Dame, Providence, Immaculate Heart and Loyola. St Charles also has an awesome swim team that is available to kids from Kinder-8th grade.

no comment im intrested in this school and like to know more about it thanks

Our child completed kindergarten last year. It was our first experience with St. Charles and Catholic schools. We are extremely pleased with the decision to send our child to St. Charles. Teaching staff is observant, thoughtful, organzied, caring and disciplined--the curriculum is challenging, diverse and top-notch. We were impressed, from day one, at how well run the school is overall. There are small issues with every school (no school is perfect) and I could nit-pick, but won't. The overall result of this first year is a child with well above-average reading skills, spelling, writing and math skills. Religion, Comuters, Art, Spanish and music have been nicely introduced and PE is ok. The school is in a great location, has a nice sense of community, is safe, clean and the parents are very interested/encouraged to be involved. What more could you ask for? Way to go St. Charles! Keep up the good work.

As an alumnus of St. Charles, I can honestly say that I really loved the school. It really prepared me for high school. I was ready when the HSPT rolled around and I qualified for honors classes at Notre Dame High School. The teachers were wonderful and very knowledgeable. I appreciated really getting to know all my classmates in the nine or so years (nineteen of my graduating class started knidergarten there) we were together. During the year we had many fun activities and the variety of sports was fantastic. It's a great place.

My family has been a St. Charles Family for 6 almost 7 years and we couldn't be happier. My oldest child has had a wonderful time there and our youngest is just beginning the journey. The warmth, the understanding, the fantastic teachers, the sports (love the sports!), the awesome Catholic community - there's not enough room here for all the incredible experiences we've had and wouldn't trade for the world; good and bad. Yes, nothing is perfect, but with the understanding that you get out of it what you put into it, life is good. it's a FAMILY!! St. Charles Borromeo School in North Hollywood ROCKS!!!

Our family has been very happy with St. Charles. So far the teacher's my kids have had have been wonderful. The faculty and staff are great and they really care about our kids. We have meet very nice families and I am very impressed with the parental participation. My husband and I feel like our children are getting a great education.

They need to revamp the physical ed program...the classes do not seem to be structured and organized in the lower grades and the students are not encouraged or engaged.

St. Charles is a great school, and has accademically prepared my child well for high school. St. Charles is well respected with the many top Catholic High Schools in the area, and my child was well prepared for the many entry exams and requirements that go with entering the high school of her choice. The teachers are exceptional, and emphatic, and are always willing to work with families to ensure the childs success.

St. Charles has been home to my daughters for 9 years. We have watched it grow and change over the years. It is a wonderful school that not only prepares our children for High School, but teaches them how to be active participants in the community. If I had to do it all over again, I would most certainly choose St. Charles Borromeo!

Last modified St. Charles Borromeo is a Private school that serves grades K-8