Posted April 17, 2014
This Catholic, college prep insttution is amazing. We are extremely impressed with the dedication and commitment each and every teacher and coach has. They sincerely want to see your son succeed here. Communication between school, teachers and students is outstanding. They definitely teach these young men what it means to be responsible, mature, independent and accountable and yet still somehow manage to keep the parents in the loop. We cannot say enough great things about the academics, sports, student affairs and campus ministry. We have been told that we are at Crespi at the best time ever and we believe it. It is worth every penny. Crespi has exceeded our expectations and we cannot wait for our younger two sons to attend this outstanding institution. Our son works hard and is challenged each day, and most importantly he is the happiest he has ever been. His happiness speaks volumes about the school too.

Posted September 16, 2013
My son is a freshman at Crespi and I have to say I am delighted with the academic quality of this school. The Christian education is an added bonus.

Posted February 18, 2013
Since coming to Crespi as a Sophomore, our son has grown tremendously as a student and a person. He has gone from a C-student to Honor Roll the last 4 semesters, while competing in athletics. The teachers and staff really care about each boy and take the time to give them the individual attention they need.

Crespi Carmelite High School 1

Posted November 15, 2012
If you have an opportunity to send your son to another school please take it. Parents are ignored. Too many teachers are concerned with being "in charge" rather than inspiring and helping students excel and eventually get into good colleges

Posted October 23, 2012
My son transferred to Crespi as a sophomore and is now graduating. The past three years have been filled with much growth and maturity, deep learning, strong teachers in AP and Honors courses, enthusiastic coaches, and the Crespi brotherhood. The Gurian Institute training really shows in how well the teachers teach boys. The Taiko drumming program is outstanding and has been an integral part of our son's success, determination and discipline. At Crespi, the Faculty, Coaches, Administrators and staff know how turn boys into men. We couldn't be more pleased. Our son is well prepared for college.

Posted April 27, 2012
I have been treated as well as my follow friends who have kids starting 9th grade 2012 with nothing but respect from Crespi and the administration...more so then any other school...it is not a show, it is not a song and dance. This is a real caring amazing school. I have and my follow friends who have their boys attending starting 9th 2012,..have all had nothing but the best of the best. and I know several graduates and they are smart as whips and have successful businesses but most importantly they tell me "Crespi changed me and made me a better man"...Im there! boo-yah!

Posted February 09, 2012
This school is an amazing find! They really do "teach to the boys" which enables them to be themselves and really excel. The sports programs are incredible, but I really feel the academics are what they should be commended on. There is such a wonderful group of boys attending Cresi who welcome new kids and make them feel like part of the community right away. The boys have a true sense of brotherhood which encourages them to be more involved in all aspects of school.

Posted February 08, 2012
My son currently attends Crespi. He is very academic and cares a great deal about his school experience, both in and out of the classroom. There are honors and AP classes for those who wish to pursue their academics at a higher level. The Latin teacher manages to make Latin "cool." The taiko music program is stellar -- an amazing musical outlet and discipline for young men, and the only one of it's kind in Southern California. The all boy environment promotes a palpable feeling of "brotherhood" when you walk on campus. Your child does not have to be an elite athlete to enjoy the camaraderie that comes with a team sport. Many kids are trying a sport for the first time. The school believes that it's good to keep boys active and that they benefit from having an instant peer group. There is an ease that doesn't exist with girls in the mix. We have met some wonderful, supportive kids and families. All in all, our experience at Crespi has been a truly positive one.

Crespi Carmelite High School 3

Posted February 14, 2011
Crespi at its core is an outstanding school. It has always been a benchmark for the nearby competitor schools. The faculty and staff are wonderful, fully committed to the development of young men to be successful beyond their high school years. The bond that boys develop is special. Alumni regularly stay in contact with one another and the school. However, the administration does not seem to have the same vision as the faculty and staff. They have driven out outstanding teachers (more than 30 in the last seven years) and maintain a hostile environment for those who remain.

Posted August 27, 2010
Tremendous passion for creating opportunities for your son. They get teenage boys, who sometimes make goofy choices. But Crespi shows them love, and pushes them to greatnes. Extremely strong college placement. Wonderful community atmosphere. Having girls out of mix in classroom--priceless!!

Crespi Carmelite High School
5031 Alonzo Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  91316
Last modified Crespi Carmelite High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Crespi Carmelite High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top