Los Angeles, CA

Posted March 18, 2013
Sending my son to Salesian has been by far the best decision my husband and I have made. Great school, great staff and most impotant great boys! I'm proud to say I'm a Salesian parent!

Bishop Mora Salesian High School 2

Posted January 25, 2012
My son graduated from Salesian High. It is true that there is a strong family atmosphere, boys build a strong bond from freshman year that last a life time. Academically speaking I give Salesian a 5 out 10. My son was successful and went on to college, but he had a very strong support system outside of high school, and he is just naturally a good student. If your son struggles or needs the extra help with academics that will get him accepted and through college I do not suggest Salesian. Unfortunately the students are not challenged to their full potential and I feel the school needs to implement more college prep classes, and the academic bar needs to be raised significantly. It's tough out in the real world. Parent involvement is great, this school has so much potential.

Posted October 22, 2010
Single gender -all boys- is the way do to go. The learning environment, the friendships and the bonding is second to none.

Posted October 21, 2010
This school has been a spiritual and educational support for our son

Posted October 21, 2010
My boys attend this school and have taught them to be good young men

Posted October 21, 2010
I feel confident to say we made a great choice in selecting Salesian to be the pefect fit school for our son. Salesian offers a wide variety and range of athletic programs + has in place established a wide range of educational courses each student has the opportunity to be a part of. The staff and parents are tremendously dedicated + devoted to make each students educational and athletic experience a success in preparing them for college and for the real world. Hats off to all the staff and devoted parent involvement for their unconditional and continued dedication + support!

Posted October 20, 2010
Salesian is a great school because there is a family atmosphere.

Bishop Mora Salesian High School 1

Posted March 19, 2009

Posted October 29, 2008
As an alumni, Salesian helped to develop into the person I am now. Salesian gave me the spiitually and intellectual drive to better my self and to excel. Because of its small numbers in students Salesian gives the opurtunity for all students to interact with each no matter what clas grade they are in. Salesian gives the young men a sense home in a lerning environment.

Posted August 22, 2007
Salesian has served as a catalyst in my son's life. Because of the dedication of the faculty and staff that work tirelessly for the boys at Salesian High School, my son has been able to develop spiritually, mentally, and physically.

Bishop Mora Salesian High School
960 South Soto Street, Los Angeles, CA  90023
Last modified Bishop Mora Salesian High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Bishop Mora Salesian High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top