Sts. Peter And St. Paul 4

Posted December 17, 2011
I attended in 1972.My teacher was Sister Eugenia.(What ever happened to her? The toughest pressure cooker school i ever attended ecxept St Anthony.They mean bussines.I wasnt a Cathiolic.One day a fellow classmate carved into the piano.The Sister pled to know who.I rated .Sister knew i told the truth but wouldnt stand up for me.The fellow classmate was Cqatholic and had several brothers attending.$$$.I got beat-up.And never knew if Sister Eugenia believed me.They all struck me as being less than Christian...although reading the new Testament daily was great exposure.Catholic is Catholic,not Christian.I respect the school and was very happy to see it just the way i left it.I always wanted to write 1 more time and repeat that i told the truth about the piano.It sure wasnt me. sincerely Dan

Posted March 10, 2010
I am a SPPS alumnus. My parents placed me in this school when I finished elementary school (public), so I entered SPPS in the 7th grade. They didn t want me to go to a public middle school. I have three younger sisters and all of them have graduated from SPPS. All of us really enjoyed this school and to this day we cherish our memories. In SPPS, not only is the education level more advanced than public school but you also have a strong community that supports good education. All of the families that are part of this school make sacrifices to keep their children there. Naturally, they want to be a part of this investment. If you are a parent who values education and sees it as an investment, I highly recommend placing your child in a private school. These schools provide a sense of community; your child will not be another student. SPPS faculty and staff know all the families. They know when students are siblings. I commend all the parents that make the sacrifice to have their child attend SPPS. It is a lot of work and I am very appreciative that my parents sent me and my sisters to this school.

Sts. Peter And St. Paul 1

Posted February 02, 2010
i honestly I think this school is awful. I dont know what they are doing with the money . i dont see any changes, like new books, computers,school supplies or anything similar to that. what i really dont like about this school is the Administrative Assistants, they are rude and useless. also there are no activities like art, music, . also the kids dont have nothing to do at recess theres not a playground or anything like that. This school is just terrible. but i really like the teachers, there the only ones in this school that care.

Posted November 20, 2009
I love this school... My son has been going there for 2 years. I couldn't be happier with the staff and most of all the Principal. She was been such a blessing for my family and I. My son will continue on to graduate from SS. Peter and Paul and my daughter will enter the Kinder program next year. I recommend this school to anyone look for a great education for the children.. It is worth every dime.....

Posted September 01, 2009
I use to love SPPS. My boys went here for 7 years. I pulled them out last year. The school has declined in my opinion. The principal turn around began to get ridiculous. The great teachers left. When I asked for tutoring I was denied but when I said I was pulling them out the principal was ready to bend over backwards. My boys are now in public school and although I loved the close knit family that SPPS has as a whole, I know I made the right decision. My oldest brought his grades up 1 grade in 6 months in public school. I hope to see positive changes to SPPS in the near future.

Posted June 25, 2009
School excellently priced-wonderful administration and great curriculum. They go above and beyond what a school is supposed to offer. I have 2 children who are alumni and 10 years after graduating the adminstration is helping with college choices and career decisions. I also have 3 children who still attend all are on honor roll. Wonderful school!

Posted April 07, 2009
Sts. Peter & Paul in Wilmington is a great school. Sts. Peter & Paul school, like Sts. Peter & Paul church is a hidden gem. Small class sizes, friendly atmosphere, caring and competent teachers and a strong, TRADITIONAL, Catholic cirriculum and values are all positive features of this school. Relative to other Catholic schools, tuition is low and scholarships and financial aid are available. SPPS students are higly prized among the local Catholic high schools. Truly, it's a great place to give your child a leg up in life.

Sts. Peter And St. Paul 2

Posted March 18, 2009

Sts. Peter And St. Paul 1

Posted January 24, 2009

Posted December 27, 2008
SPPS is a Catholic school! Our school like our faith does not have to follow the fads of the secular world. I really don't think that witches, ghosts and the devil are the kind of 'icons' that i want my kids dressing as. Our school is in a transition stage. For many years SPPS was run by a religious order and that helped to keep cost down. Today, we have regular teachers in the classes. This means paying them a actual cost of living! Curriculumns have to constantly be updated. There are so many costs that are involved in running a school. Fundraising is essential to run any school. As for our teachers, we have some very competent and caring individuals on staff. I know that great and wonderful things will be happening at SPPS.

Sts. Peter And St. Paul
706 Bay View Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90744
Last modified Sts. Peter And St. Paul is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Sts. Peter And St. Paul Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top