K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I attended in 1972.My teacher was Sister Eugenia.(What ever happened to her? The toughest pressure cooker school i ever attended ecxept St Anthony.They mean bussines.I wasnt a Cathiolic.One day a fellow classmate carved into the piano.The Sister pled to know who.I rated .Sister knew i told the truth but wouldnt stand up for me.The fellow classmate was Cqatholic and had several brothers attending.$$$.I got beat-up.And never knew if Sister Eugenia believed me.They all struck me as being less than Christian...although reading the new Testament daily was great exposure.Catholic is Catholic,not Christian.I respect the school and was very happy to see it just the way i left it.I always wanted to write 1 more time and repeat that i told the truth about the piano.It sure wasnt me. sincerely Dan

I am a SPPS alumnus. My parents placed me in this school when I finished elementary school (public), so I entered SPPS in the 7th grade. They didn t want me to go to a public middle school. I have three younger sisters and all of them have graduated from SPPS. All of us really enjoyed this school and to this day we cherish our memories. In SPPS, not only is the education level more advanced than public school but you also have a strong community that supports good education. All of the families that are part of this school make sacrifices to keep their children there. Naturally, they want to be a part of this investment. If you are a parent who values education and sees it as an investment, I highly recommend placing your child in a private school. These schools provide a sense of community; your child will not be another student. SPPS faculty and staff know all the families. They know when students are siblings. I commend all the parents that make the sacrifice to have their child attend SPPS. It is a lot of work and I am very appreciative that my parents sent me and my sisters to this school.

i honestly I think this school is awful. I dont know what they are doing with the money . i dont see any changes, like new books, computers,school supplies or anything similar to that. what i really dont like about this school is the Administrative Assistants, they are rude and useless. also there are no activities like art, music, . also the kids dont have nothing to do at recess theres not a playground or anything like that. This school is just terrible. but i really like the teachers, there the only ones in this school that care.

I love this school... My son has been going there for 2 years. I couldn't be happier with the staff and most of all the Principal. She was been such a blessing for my family and I. My son will continue on to graduate from SS. Peter and Paul and my daughter will enter the Kinder program next year. I recommend this school to anyone look for a great education for the children.. It is worth every dime.....

I use to love SPPS. My boys went here for 7 years. I pulled them out last year. The school has declined in my opinion. The principal turn around began to get ridiculous. The great teachers left. When I asked for tutoring I was denied but when I said I was pulling them out the principal was ready to bend over backwards. My boys are now in public school and although I loved the close knit family that SPPS has as a whole, I know I made the right decision. My oldest brought his grades up 1 grade in 6 months in public school. I hope to see positive changes to SPPS in the near future.

School excellently priced-wonderful administration and great curriculum. They go above and beyond what a school is supposed to offer. I have 2 children who are alumni and 10 years after graduating the adminstration is helping with college choices and career decisions. I also have 3 children who still attend all are on honor roll. Wonderful school!

Sts. Peter & Paul in Wilmington is a great school. Sts. Peter & Paul school, like Sts. Peter & Paul church is a hidden gem. Small class sizes, friendly atmosphere, caring and competent teachers and a strong, TRADITIONAL, Catholic cirriculum and values are all positive features of this school. Relative to other Catholic schools, tuition is low and scholarships and financial aid are available. SPPS students are higly prized among the local Catholic high schools. Truly, it's a great place to give your child a leg up in life.

SPPS is a Catholic school! Our school like our faith does not have to follow the fads of the secular world. I really don't think that witches, ghosts and the devil are the kind of 'icons' that i want my kids dressing as. Our school is in a transition stage. For many years SPPS was run by a religious order and that helped to keep cost down. Today, we have regular teachers in the classes. This means paying them a actual cost of living! Curriculumns have to constantly be updated. There are so many costs that are involved in running a school. Fundraising is essential to run any school. As for our teachers, we have some very competent and caring individuals on staff. I know that great and wonderful things will be happening at SPPS.

Honestly, I don't think the new principal knows what she is doing ,at all. PTO doesn't let the childrens voice be heard or for them to help out around the school. She needs to control the issues with bullies, not just let it hang around because the bully's parents are greatly involved in the school community.It's just wrong, it is putting the students in a dangerous environment..

I can understand why a parent might wonder about where donations go. But seriously. Low tuition, scholarships, and the cost of maintaining an older building means decreased revenue. In other words, a school like SPP depends on donations to stay alive. I imagine that things will begin to change as the money from the solar panel project and the marketing grant start to kick in. As for saints on Halloween, I really think it beats devils and demons. The Church and schools like SPP have to stand out as a 'sign of contradiction.' SPP is not pagan. It's not secular. And it's not wimpy. By fighting the culture, a school shows its true stripes. And offering saints as an alternative to Miley Cyrus and Freddy Kreuger, simply gives kids the role models they desperately need. The parents who think otherwise will only live to regret it.

Last modified Sts. Peter And St. Paul is a Private school that serves grades K-8